Injury Prone Players

Jakebcfcsotv

Reaction score
Baught Ferrie Bodde from Swansea for £3m, Fractured Wrist 7-8weeks then Broken Arm 2-3months then Cruciate Knee Ligaments 9-10 Months.. hes played 5 games and got injured in two of them!!!
SO FUSTRAING!!
Any one else with any players like this?

I find that in a couple of Arsenal games i played i always had a nightmare with injuries. Regardless of the quality of the physio i don't think i've played a whole season with all the key players fully fit. It's not the training schedules cause they're usually fine with other teams. Van persie is usually my first player out as he invariably gets injured for at least 3-6 months a year.

Lovenkrands- I can guarantee that he'll get a 4 week injury in Pre-Season and at least two more of those throughout the season.

Danny Coles. Best defender in sqaud. At least 2 maybe 3 injuries I have had with him. In 1 season :(

David Dunn is ridiculous...

very realistic don't you think ;)

mitchell cole who plays for stevenage arguebly their best player and whenever i manage them he misses atleast 4 months of the season because of injury :(

Fernando Torres.
Ledley King.
Ruud van Nistelrooy.

I couldnt agree with that more in real life. On FM iv had some disasters just after ive signed players. I brought Milevskyi and after about 4 games he broke his leg and was out for 8-10 months. Shocking luck!

John Bostock....very injury prone.
got him in my Blackpool Team in Premier League, but he's out atleast 4 times a season with injuries, that's if he's not getting sent off. Mind you, when he plays, quality. Just turned down 12million from Arsenal to sign him.

Fabio Aurelio hes always injuring himself training and my training schedules arent even set on high

Baught Ferrie Bodde from Swansea for £3m, Fractured Wrist 7-8weeks then Broken Arm 2-3months then Cruciate Knee Ligaments 9-10 Months.. hes played 5 games and got injured in two of them!!!
SO FUSTRAING!!
Any one else with any players like this?

You overpaid, I got him for 2.5 Million. I never had any problems with him.

You overpaid, I got him for 2.5 Million. I never had any problems with him.

you both could of paid around that figure and got annan.

anyway, torres has been injured too much for me, as has mesut ozil. they are always 3-6 week injuries, not long enough to be major but too long for them to get into playing for me :'(
ledley king and woodgate have always been a god-**** nightmare whenever i try a tottenham. best bet just to get rid asap :)

you both could of paid around that figure and got annan.

anyway, torres has been injured too much for me, as has mesut ozil. they are always 3-6 week injuries, not long enough to be major but too long for them to get into playing for me :'(
ledley king and woodgate have always been a god-**** nightmare whenever i try a tottenham. best bet just to get rid asap :)

Could never get a work permit for Annan.

Back