Injury Prone Players

well ribery in my team always gets injured and not settled really really ****** he got injured like 6 times for me last season including 3 long injuries:S

Liverpool have a few, Gerrard,Torres,Aurelio. But yeah,Bodde is well known for his injuries

do any players actually have 19 or 20/20 injury proneness? If so, who?

i burst the bank to sign aguero, he was poor and got injuired all the time sold him 2 chelsea 2 seasons later and for 3 seasons with them he never got injured and was quality, i was gutted, :) he didnt have hard training ever.

you both could of paid around that figure and got annan.

anyway, torres has been injured too much for me, as has mesut ozil. they are always 3-6 week injuries, not long enough to be major but too long for them to get into playing for me :'(
ledley king and woodgate have always been a god-**** nightmare whenever i try a tottenham. best bet just to get rid asap :)
Annan is DM, Bodde is good playmaker

all of them 19 but a player called jari limanen (who is 38) has 20/20 and is the only player to have that special privilege

alrite mate, thnx for that
since ur using fmrte could u plz check what robben's injury proneness is, thank you
also, does anyone have 1 or 2 injury proneness?

Last edited:
Lovenkrands.
Guthrie.
Adriano.

Love it when the scouts dont manage to scout players' injury proneness and then it turns up in the new-signing press conference for the first time.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

alrite mate, thnx for that
since ur using fmrte could u plz check what robben's injury proneness is, thank you
also, does anyone have 1 or 2 injury proneness?
arjen robben 14 and some romainian gk age 20 has 1 IP, but he could be a regen
diego forlan, frank lampard, sami hypia and some old argentina player for river hve an IP of 2

Back