Insane Signing prices and bargaining.

blackend

Reaction score
So I started a new game as Man City and made offers for Henri Saivet, Wijnaldum....the clubs want a fee starting at a 15.5 mill for both when enquired. So I bargain with both of them and make an offer of 8mill+25% profit from next sale, both the clubs respond back with an 11.5mill offer.

Is the transfer system messed up? How can two different clubs ask for the exact same amount of money for different players? Doesnt make sense...

P.S - I'm talking about the full version.

yeah it does lol it can happen THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL FU**ED I try sign mancini for a good 10 mill at the age of 29 but they reject me coz madrid offer 69 mill lool das mad money for a 29 yh old i think something might be wrong there

Im playing with Barcelona and I just cant reinforce my squad with any new players because I have a budget of 15mill euros and I cant get a decent player for that, clubs wanting 35mill+ for sub barcelona standard players is just ridiculous, and its not like Im trying to buy Ronaldo or anything, Im talking about players I want for a rotation system. Im playing the full retail game also.

So if anybody has any decent tips on maybe how to buy players or some player suggestions it would be awesome.

also sorry for going off topic.

Last edited:
Im playing with Barcelona and I just cant reinforce my squad with any new players because I have a budget of 15mill euros and I cant get a decent player for that, clubs wanting 35mill+ for sub barcelona standard players is just ridiculous, and its not like Im trying to buy Ronaldo or anything, Im talking about players I want for a rotation system. Im playing the full retail game also.

So if anybody has any decent tips on maybe how to buy players or some player suggestions it would be awesome.

also sorry for going off topic.

With Barca only buy young talent you have all the greatness already.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f60/potential-stars-shortlist-t8445.html

As Man City, Inter completely refuses to sell Balotelli to me. I've made offers going upto 40mill and its still a NO. Sucks :(

Plus its impossible to get rid of Tevez...he is full of fail :D

I'm playing 2 days already ;) It's funny n Bundesliga, my Dortmung have no transfer budget and i've made a wonder 2-nd place.I've bought Lauren - free, Smolarek-free, Stancu- 1,8 mln, Glauber-free (perfect player!) Sold : Tinga,Kehl,Santana and some others,also i've set Smolarek on transfer list, someone loan him .

with southampton i have signed.. campbell (free), glauber (free), smoralek (free), ivan caampo (free), david connoly (free)

I always put transfer budgets off in first window to make it more realistic to life

Same thing happening to me (in the demo). I think it's just inflation and all that...it's annoyingly hard to get good players for cheap prices....but thats life

tevez in my game is the best scorer in europe he has scored 21 goals in 21 primership