fm1063

Reaction score
Hey,

I had to uninstall the game due to a skin problem/bug but now it will not allow me to re-install it as it says i do not have the correct program?

help appreciated,
many thanks
FM1063

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

any ideas?

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

any ideas?

are you sure the game is fully deleted from your computer (all folders in program files and My Documents)

there are still files in my documents and in my computer/(my name) documents but my computer is clear

should i delete the folders?

there are still files in my documents and in my computer/(my name) documents but my computer is clear

should i delete the folders?

backup what you want to keep and I would try doing that to see if it solves the issue. Make sure you restart your PC too

what should i do if that doesn't work? wait for fm 12 to come out?

Had a scout round for you, and came across this which worked for somebody:

instead of doing an auto run on the disk when put into the disk drive, i opened up the contents and clicked on set up, i then installed it to the desktop, but then said installed but with errors,
but the icons were on my desktop so ran one, and wahey it worked, and i havent noticed any problems with it!!!

hope it's of some help :)

i have opened it up and so do i move setup onto the desktop then double click on it/ruin it?

---------- Post added 10/08/2011 at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was 09/08/2011 at 11:11 PM ----------

ajt i can't seem to make itwork?

has anyone else got any ideas?

Sorry forgot about this-been overloading on news lol.

Will have another scout round :)

ok thanks i will try this out now

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Right came across this one. It sounds strange but it's been know to work:

Installer user interface mode not supported

oh my god ajt you fricken genius!!!! I have created a new account and tried it.. closed my eyes... and it worked!!! It's installing at the moment. Oh my god ajt, i thought i would have to wait unitl fm 12 comes out...

ok thanks i will try this out now

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

oh my god ajt you fricken genius!!!! I have created a new account and tried it.. closed my eyes... and it worked!!! It's installing at the moment. Oh my god ajt, i thought i would have to wait unitl fm 12 comes out...

Glad it worked! No one should have to suffer having the greatest FM game made and not be able to use it lol. Glad to help

one last question, can i now play it on my usual account or will i need to play it on this new one?

Erm, from what I'm gauging from the comments, it said it worked whilst using a new profile name. But I'm going to be honest and say I'm not sure if they mean new Windows profile name, or new profile for the game. That part i'm not sure about to be honest. This has never happened to me before, so not sure

i have created a new account on windows not change teh name? it still works fine thou

EDR

I have faced many problem when I install the software they make me very uncomfortable to do some work. This is software is not that type of software like shows the many software who make me irritate in my work time.

Last edited by a moderator: