KevyMatts

Premium
Reaction score
Its something that can confuse a lot of people but it is releatively easy to get your game looking great. The guide will show you just how easy it is to insert them in your game.

How to do it:

1. First things first, well for the organised amongst us, go to my documents/ sports interactive / football manager 2010 and create a graphics folder in there. Inside the folder, create sub folders and call them Kits, Logo's Facepacks. Pretty self explanetery what each ones for.

2. Next, download this http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-b...-10007677.html

Winrar is needed to extract the files you download.

3. Okay so once you have downloaded the skin or facepack or whatever that you want to put into your game, right click it and Extract to the following loacation

MY DOCUMENTS/ SPORTS INTERACTIVE/FOOTBALL MANAGER 2010/GRAPHICS/ FACEPACKS

4. Once winrar is finished extracting the file, go to Preferences, display sound and untick skin cache and then finally hit the confirm button on the bottom right hand side of the screen.

5. Enjoy your new graphics

6.To create a config download this:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f74/fm-graphics-guru-1-1-t24289.html

Credit to John10

Hopefully this will reduce the threads and in-thread posts. Nice one Kev.

What about 3d kits for the match view? I used a template (Carber's, I believe) and the config file was included, but it doesn't seem to work.

Here's the relevant line from the config. The filename is correct, I double-checked that.

Code:
<record from="KC_Home" to="graphics/pictures/team/1906/kit_textures/home"/>

help

I've got a couple of questions

1. There is no graphics folder, what do I do?
2. Do you need to start a new game for them to come up?
3. Do you need to do something in the in-game preferences, for them to come up?

Thanks

I still have this problem that is my man u kits dont work and my liverpool away kit doesnt work i did that 2009 thing but that hasnt fixed it. is there another solution its bit **** my some kits work and others dont,