Lee Dennis

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm qpr and just starting season 4 won the prem and just scraped the champions league and for some reason andrej zivkovic has kicked right off and wants to leave for barca. Unfortunately he has a 66 million release clause so I'm resigned to losing him. So I am looking out for a replacement any suggestions preferably a young world beater. I've tried searching but the best ones seem to be aml inside forwards
many thanks in advance

Munir is deadly as an IF
Otherwise take a look to Volland or Lamela.

Munir has got a different contract with barca his release fee is 79 million can't really afford that,Volland is at Real Madrid and Julian Brandt is decent will have a look at him closely see how much he will cost etc

Suso, Josh Murphy, Patrick Roberts, Juan Fernando Quintero, Jorge Correa, Kenedy (Fluminense), Juan Iturbe, Florian Thauvin, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Erik Lamela, Xherdan Shaqiri, Maximilian Arnold, Mohamed Salah

Bilal Ould-Chikh ? 17yo when the game started, best position as IF right or RMD, in my southampton save I signed him with compensation (youth contract) since day one, quality young player, I'm only in my 2nd season though so I don't know how his attribute will be in 4th season

i have depay on the left he is unreal gonna have a look at bernardschi

Ibe was quality on my QPR save (Loan from Liverpool). Patrick Roberts, Sterling...

Don't wanna pay the 50 mill Spurs want for lamela and sterling is unbelievable and way out my budget lol.