rotalumus

Reaction score
Hello I am half way through my second season with Napoli and I am doing quite well, I managed to qualify for europe in my first season and now I am in January and there are offers coming in left right and centre from Man City and Man Utd for Lavezzi and Cavani, along with a young winger I picked up who is developing well, I would just like some suggestions from you guys for some good wingers/inside forwards in case one of the big clubs puts in a bid I can't refuse.

Thanks in advance

You can try these guys: Willian and Douglas Costa from Schachtar Donezk, Gaitan, Pablo Piatti these players always plays good for me...

Get Andre Schurrle or Antoine Griezmann, cant go wrong for inside forwards!!!

chadli , emil larsen willian
douglas costa not reliable for me

john fleck, welbeck, shaqiri can be trained or buy a quik striker with dribbling and train him for there chramosta, kadlec, a khalil

Thanks guys, I ended up picking up Nicolas Gaitan, can highly recommend him to anybody else as well!

Edit: Should have really made a another post but don't want to flood the forums, Maggio and Dossena are coming to the end of their contracts next season and are getting quite old, (RB/LB) I have Kyle walker in the replace Maggio, he is playing fantastic at the moment, also I just bought Jose Angel from Sevilla who looks quite promising also, though now I face the problem of needing backup for them once the time comes for Maggio and Dossena to leave, any suggestions?
P.s. I would keep them for a few season long contracts but physical stats are dropping fast and I'd like some younger players moulding into the squad before they leave.
Thanks again! :)

Last edited:
I would have tried the old switcheroo plus cash if it was Man U to get Ashley Young.

On My Man U game he is unstoppable

I would have tried the old switcheroo plus cash if it was Man U to get Ashley Young.

On My Man U game he is unstoppable

I am with Napoli though :p I would also argue that Gaitan has been better, and one thing I can't argue with is that he is 55k less p/w on wages than Young :D but yeah I love Young too, he's just expensive now that he's a United player.

Romario was fantastic as a full back for my Napoli save, I had Davide Santon as left back with Jose Angel as a rotational player. Sime Vrsaljko is a top player as well

AML Christian Eriksen (needs training in this position)
Mario Gotze

AMR Douglas Costa
Xherdan Shaqiri
Nicloas Gaitan

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain makes a cheaper option :)