Shaneckham

Reaction score
I'm finding on FM13 latest patch wingers seem to be really effective, most of my goals come from wing play and having a target man. I used inside forwards for a season, with no great effect they often played bad with little created. Last season both my wingers created 43 assists between them.
Wondered who else in using wingers to great effect or inside forwards??

My wingers are Bale and Valencia and are unstoppable to be quite honest. Valencia is 30 though so going to be looking a replacment for him soon. Any suggestions? Im in my 3rd season...

My wingers are Bale and Valencia and are unstoppable to be quite honest. Valencia is 30 though so going to be looking a replacment for him soon. Any suggestions? Im in my 3rd season...

ox/walcott?

Iv only got 3 seasons into the game to be honest, so im not to sure who i would replace valencia with. Just have to have a little scout around for the relevant stats. I normally look for regens as they are always to best players in my opinion and also can pick them up cheap if you find them early.
Quick question what formation you play, Style and are your wingers set to attack or support??

4-2-3-1. Ive got them set to attack. My front four are Bale, Gotze, Valencia and Falcao.

Anyone know what James Rodriguez, Schurrle or Reus are like and what prices they normally go for?

Douglas Costa, Wellington Nem, Iker Muniain, Lorenzo Insigne, Julian Draxler, Coutinho, James Rodriguez and Bernard.

4-2-3-1. Ive got them set to attack. My front four are Bale, Gotze, Valencia and Falcao.

Anyone know what James Rodriguez, Schurrle or Reus are like and what prices they normally go for?

good god, that is one scary looking front four.. but valencia? other three are world class.. and yes wing play is impossible to defend against in 13.. I've had them working overtime on practicing defensive positioning and yet a simple ball into the centre or far post n I'm undone.. its very frustrating. I hope they make it more realistic in the nxt patch, this is toon soccer mania atm, not FM.
btw what team do u have? I am with chelsea but getting falcao alone for $83 mil depletes my transfer budget :(

Im Man Utd mate. You'd be surprised but Antonio Valencia is a beast in my game, won player of the year the first season and was up for world player in the 2nd season. I got Falcao for 36 million because he was transfer listed. Gotze cost me 45 million and Bale cost me 23 million.