Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I simply have not come across an inside forward who can play aml and amr and yet can head effectively and score. The number of times my team cross the ball to my wingers' head can be very annoying especially when i tell my team to drill crosses in.

So do you know any inside forwards that can head the ball in when the cross comes to his head. i'm pretty sure if i find one, he'll be able to get quite a few goals with his head even with drill cross team instructions.

Only guy i can think of is cristiano ronaldo

Reaction score
Edit your filters in player search so that heading is included.

Reaction score
Edison Cavani, Sambou Yatabare, Muller with some training.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bale. Will need finishing training though since it starts low, but can get to 15 with good training. Solid in the air as well

≡
Reaction score
Ben Arfa scores a surprising amount of headers for me as an inside forward.

Reaction score
i second the Bale call, just got him on my save in 2016 and the amount of times he pops up at the far post with his head is amazing

Ben

I am a biased ****.
Reaction score
Kevin Großkreutz - Borussia Dortmund.

Mod-ern Day Legend
Reaction score
Mirko Vucinic is a beast at headers. Also, Matias Ezequiel Schelotto.