Runeaa

Reaction score
playing a 4-5-1 with united, won everything 1st season, but how should i play RvP and Muniain/wellbeck as inside forwards? anyone have any setup pointers? their not involved as much as id like them too, neather with assists or goals.

cheap options...rochina adam johnson erm vuckenic( bburn) sidney sam

well for me id play RVP as a advanced foward or treq and welbeck as a poacher not an inside foward, munian i would play as a inside for and just test out the player setting till i find one he seems to play well with.

well for me id play RVP as a advanced foward or treq and welbeck as a poacher not an inside foward, munian i would play as a inside for and just test out the player setting till i find one he seems to play well with.

I agree with every InValide just said, I'd play Van Pershit :)P) as a Trequartista, Welbeck as an advanced-Forward (More involved in the game than a poacher, and works better when there is just one striker) and Munian as an inside forward. You'll just have to change the settings till it works out (It will depend on your tactics too!)

As another suggestion, you could set Welbeck as the Target-Man in Team Instructions, with a supply of To Run Onto, or To Feet :)