Wolves_Dan

Reaction score
ok so im using a inside forward/winger on each side and they always get past the opposition defence but at a tight angle to goal, but they always seem to take the shot on and hit it straight at the keeper even though theres 1 or 2 players free in the area, 1 small pass across the box would pretty much be an open goal, but they ALWAYS seem to take the shot and its really frustrating.

is there anything i can change which will make them pass instead of shoot in that position?

The big one is get them to learn the PPM "look for the pass rather than shot". Also, it helps if they have good teamwork.

There is a preferred move that does exactly that. 'Look for the pass instead of shot'. Get your winger/inside forward to learn that. :)

EDIT: Just got beaten to that by GodCubed.

The PPM Pass instead of shot
and
Put them to support, go advanced and put long shoots to rarely.

thanks everyone, i had already tried the long shot thing and the support thing, i will learn them to pass rather than shoot

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

alright, so i tried to get them to learn to pass rather than shoot, both of them refused lol

teach them places shots, they need to try and put the ball across the keeper at an angle, and unless they are quality finsihers, long shots should be rarely (this is why i prefer advanced playmaker/attcak, but with roaming)