Ace's

Reaction score
Alright, I’ve said that I’ll write more this description later so here it is. (first, please apologize me for my english:D)

Implementing Leonardo tactics

A Rotating Diamond

First though that came in making this tactics is how to make the midfielder rotates in diamond position. I think what we can do on in FM is drift around and swapping their position, Diamond? It’s definitely doesn’t look like diamond midfield but you see it on the game,..The CMLeft (Motta) will swap with CMC (Cambiasso) on ball winning roles and defend duties (this will make the formation turn into diamond), then CMRight (Stankovic) will swap with AMC (Sneijder)…Motta and Cambiasso were really suitable to defensive role but something happened to them with their role since Leo arrive, they recently scores, same thing to goes to Stankovic and Sneijder … so I decide to swap their position so they can come forward. Requirements? Versatile players…

Messing up the opponent OI

Since they swapping all round the opponent are will got booked frequently. The 5 players which is 3 midfielders (exclude ball winning duties) and 2 attacker were also roaming all around…

Attacking Wingbacks
What do the **** happened to defense if wingbacks are set attacking duties and left so much space on the flank? Well I am surprise too with this defense to, you can see at screenshot how many goals conceded whit this tactics especially on the second half of season,
The defensive line are pushed up so we some cover for that, the 3 central midfield will marking to man and I just put one of central defender on the cover role and goalie to sweeper keeper…it’s works well.

Formation
FCInternazionalePre-Match_TeamSelection-2.png

Standings
SerieATIMInformation_LeagueTable.png

Fixture (Notes: I did holiday in start of the season, because firtsly i'm using my other tactics and then came out tough to this tactics so i decide to switch into this formation, going on holiday were also because i'm waiting the tactics to adapt and getting fluid in match preparation. This holiday also cost me two losses in league, thanks to my jackass assistant:mad:...The screenshot below are already using this tactics)
FCInternazionaleInter_Fixtures-2.png

FCInternazionaleInter_Fixtures.png

Squad Available
Like i said above, i didnt mean to make this tactics firstly so i prepared buying Paulo Henrique (I've change his name below to Ganso:)) and Adem Llajic ...I never buy them so i try them....
FCInternazionalePre-Match_TeamSelection-6.png

Player Stat
SerieATIMStats_PlayerStats.png

Game Status
Game__autosave_Status.png

Match Result
JuventusvInterSplitView.png

IntervMilanSplitView.png

IntervRomaSplitView.png

IntervPalermoSplitView.png

LeccevInterSplitView.png

IntervParmaSplitView.png

IntervBolognaSplitView.png

Notes: I'll assume you already know what to do with player requirements, opponent instruction, team talk, match preparation, or moreover to something like when playing with 10 men etc...

"This tactics were made for fun",...so please don't compare to godcube,mr. hough,koflok,satorox or any other great tactician that didn't mention in this forum....

I'll wait for your feedback to improve this out...

Once again Thank you for step by in this thread...:)

Tactics status
Patch : 11.2.1
Database : Latest version by Metal Guitarist from SI
Pitch size : Standard
Others?

here's the download link....
http://www.mediafire.com/?h1gbnxqj2qg4hpw

Last edited:
inter had a little squad now and you got a suit tactic with them. i'll try for ya!
btw, what pitch size ?

some pretty impressive results there...

Thank you mate....

inter had a little squad now and you got a suit tactic with them. i'll try for ya!
btw, what pitch size ?

Wow thank you retslagoon,..i've seen some of your thread that tested with inter, which are good, i've to excuse here because i'm writing for inter tactician master...:)
Pitch size is standard.

seems like a really good tactic

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

gonna try it and then post my results

Nice one. BTW, who do set as playmaker? in your tactics, it was clicked, but who do you play as the playmaker? tyhanks

any other teams you have tried this tactic with them???Inter is a very good team and you can hardly say that is only the tactic that brings these results!

seems like a really good tactic

gonna try it and then post my results

Thank you sibbe97, wait for result:)

Nice one. BTW, who do set as playmaker? in your tactics, it was clicked, but who do you play as the playmaker? tyhanks

Thanks for take a look inside....i'm just don't want to use playmaker this time because i'm swapping them out,..

any other teams you have tried this tactic with them???Inter is a very good team and you can hardly say that is only the tactic that brings these results!
Aha here's come the winners...thank you bozinis8 for taking time to comment on this decent tactics...
well yeah inter were good side and could do alot better than just use this tactics...what i'm trying to say is i'm working on the frame on what leo does in my perspective.... i'm just made this for fun and you can realize it by the thread titles,..so i just latest database, play with inter, use what leo recently do and see what will happen. That's all...
Once thank you bozinis8...

Thanks for take a look inside....i'm just don't want to use playmaker this time because i'm swapping them out,..

I thought that even if you keep swapping the player position, the playmaker duty is carried over. i used this once with my everton save, i won against arsenal. i just have to watch out on were i should put rodwell XD. i dont want him in the AMC position. arteta-cahill swap combo is good. the only thing i noticed, arteta and cahill was draining stamina fast in this formation. 60-70 by the time before 2nd half.

Thank you sibbe97, wait for result:)

Aha here's come the winners...thank you bozinis8 for taking time to comment on this decent tactics...
well yeah inter were good side and could do alot better than just use this tactics...what i'm trying to say is i'm working on the frame on what leo does in my perspective.... i'm just made this for fun and you can realize it by the thread titles,..so i just latest database, play with inter, use what leo recently do and see what will happen. That's all...
Once thank you bozinis8...

why are you keep thanking me????

really impressive results especially against Juve and Roma
nice to see now everyone bring out winger tactics
i wonder , do the oposition wingers even overlap the wingbacks since they r set so offensivly?
i saw u had problems with Arsenal and Valencia and though that may be the issue

oh i shall go to away i cant test it sorry
No problem mate...you can do it sometimes...:)

I thought that even if you keep swapping the player position, the playmaker duty is carried over. i used this once with my everton save, i won against arsenal. i just have to watch out on were i should put rodwell XD. i dont want him in the AMC position. arteta-cahill swap combo is good. the only thing i noticed, arteta and cahill was draining stamina fast in this formation. 60-70 by the time before 2nd half.

You are right, it's carried over but as i said i just dont like use it this time:p..hehe... you can use it if you want it. Rodwell? you place him on CMright side right? you can switch off the swap things if the players doesn't capable for that pos. This tactics were really require versatile player i think....
Good to hear arteta cahill combo works...i think they are draining because they were mobile now (i have a lot of good CM and they have very good stamina so i didnt notice this)...I'm tryng to make the midfield more mobile. so please just more conservative on this section, subbing them on 15th minute of the second half might be best option , pay attention also to wing backs stamina...
Thanks for your feedback witul...

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

why are you keep thanking me????
haha...i just proud great tactician like you check out and spend some time to comment in here...

really impressive results especially against Juve and Roma
nice to see now everyone bring out winger tactics
i wonder , do the oposition wingers even overlap the wingbacks since they r set so offensivly?
i saw u had problems with Arsenal and Valencia and though that may be the issue

Thank you Paetoja,...i'm really impressed to with your result with dinamo which shock me...
well yeah you know arsenal are really pacey especially their wingers...you are right they scores from crossing from right side...i'm confidence to take the game but ...here the screenie from that moment
IntervArsenalSplitView.png

I'll try this on my other everton save (since i also play on my laptop). On the wingback positions, i rotate baines, neville, dodo, coleman, and goncalves. all of them have good stamina. Cahill in these formation is a demon possessed especially in defense, he kept chasing the opposition's winger.

No problem mate...you can do it sometimes...:)

You are right, it's carried over but as i said i just dont like use it this time:p..hehe... you can use it if you want it. Rodwell? you place him on CMright side right? you can switch off the swap things if the players doesn't capable for that pos. This tactics were really require versatile player i think....
Good to hear arteta cahill combo works...i think they are draining because they were mobile now (i have a lot of good CM and they have very good stamina so i didnt notice this)...I'm tryng to make the midfield more mobile. so please just more conservative on this section, subbing them on 15th minute of the second half might be best option , pay attention also to wing backs stamina...
Thanks for your feedback witul...

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

haha...i just proud great tactician like you check out and spend some time to comment in here...

Thank you Paetoja,...i'm really impressed to with your result with dinamo which shock me...
well yeah you know arsenal are really pacey especially their wingers...you are right they scores from crossing from right side...i'm confidence to take the game but ...here the screenie from that moment
IntervArsenalSplitView.png
A great tactician???come on man...nothing close to a grea tactician.you make me blush:p:p.btw i am about to upload my 2nd tactic i hope you take a look on it!

oh i see , well try with show to weaker foot on the winger and drop the WBs deeper
and play around with long shots individual cuz u had 9 in that game plus 5 blocked shots
maybe using the shout work ball into box would help out

and my results with dinamo are 50% love for the club 30% tactics 20%scouting and luck

Last edited:
A great tactician???come on man...nothing close to a grea tactician.you make me blush:p:p.btw i am about to upload my 2nd tactic i hope you take a look on it!

But you do, you do madness with Forest.
2nd tactics? even when you didn't tell me, i still will check it out...hehe

oh i see , well try with show to weaker foot on the winger and drop the WBs deeper
and play around with long shots individual cuz u had 9 in that game plus 5 blocked shots
maybe using the shout work ball into box would help out

and my results with dinamo are 50% love for the club 30% tactics 20%scouting and luck

The players instruction already set into rarely....I think that long shot was the result of my players prefered moves....i would consider shout sometimes...thanks for the advise mate....

So you didn't really love Dinamo? it's only 50% hahahaha....it's always different when you play with heart....

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

season 2 update...

its only couple games, i made some change in this tactics, but not much at all...considering it's version 2 but i just have to wait....
FCInternazionaleInter_Fixtures-3.png
IntervMarseilleSplitView.png
AjaxvInterSplitView.png
IntervLazioSplitView.png

Last edited: