install problems

lloydbradau80

Reaction score
here is my problem

I just got FM09 have been playing the demo version, so i install bought copy and entered id key but then saw there was no desktop icon for proper version so i went and deleted steam and all folders with football manager 2009 including the ones i just installed then reinstalled bought version when i tried to re install again it went through install but said "some part of the installation process did work correctly please see install log" but it didnt ask for my product key again ??? will the game work correctly or should i just reinstall again and try install from start again with steam ???

The icon would have been within steam... So go via that route again. You can always take icon from there and place it on the desktop as a shortcut, thats what i've done

exact same problem, same message although i have a games folder which i can access it through but i find that i do not have the editor...??

go to steam click properties and then create desktop icon

anyone know where my editor is... when i uninstall it says that the following could not be removed which is the tools\data editor folder??