Nez

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Im running FM 2009 on Mac OSX 10.5.6.

I have followed the directions for installation in the topics but to no avail, and i'm just wondering if perhaps the file structure is slightly different on Mac OSX, and perhaps they should be put somewhere sightly different.

Does anyone have these packs working on OSX? if so please could you let e know the directory you have them in.

This goes for other packs such as club logo's and kits as well as facepacks.

Any help much appreciated!

P.S. Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, but i couldn't find anything on it.

Thanks!

Hi, I've got a Mac and I can use skin/facepacks. The place where you extract the contents of the .rar files are exactly the same. For me it's in Documents --> Sports Interactive --> Football Manager and then wherever I need to extract the file. I reccommend using Stuffit Expander as it works fine and it's free. However, I'm not quite sure if I've actually installed the 9.3.0 patch and for some reason, the animation during the match has become worse since the installation. Hope this helps.

I have just figured this out for myself after much trying and re-trying!

the destination folder for any Mac OSX users is as follows:

applications\sports interactive\Football Manager 2009\data\sigfx\graphics\pictures

drop any of the folders into here for faces pack etc and do as standard instructions say unticking use skin cache and ticking always reload skin on confirm under display and sound in the preferences screen.

Really? For me I have a 'Sports Interactive' folder in 'Documents'.

Mac Facepack Help

Hi guys, could someone give me thorough instructions on exactly where to download facepacks for macs and how to install/apply them. I've been trying to do this for a while now but still can't figure it out. Appreciate it

I presume it's exactly the same as it is for Windows users. Just put the files into your graphics folder which is in the User Data folder (which can be found by going onto FM 2009 > Preferences).

I presume it's exactly the same as it is for Windows users. Just put the files into your graphics folder which is in the User Data folder (which can be found by going onto FM 2009 > Preferences).
it is, i did this but then everytime i went onto a players profile the game crashed and im not sure what the problem is.

I have got kits an logos installed fine, but i have never been able to get a facepack installed on mac osx, has anyone ever done it? what facepack/config.xml and file paths did they use?

Worked With No ProblemoZ ---- Followed Nez's Instructions Above

Last edited: