Installing Enhanced Pitch Pack on Mac

newbs86

Reaction score
Hi guys,

can anyone advise how i install the Enhanced Pitch Pack?? All the instructions online are for Windows only and im playing on Mac?

Cheers

I seem to have found the file destination but came seem to get it to work, would someone mins explaining how?

where have you go to? you just unpack the rar file for a folder called 'pitch' move it into the game folder destination. click overwrite yes. Reload game completely, preferences, clear cache, reload skin. and start the game

should be good to go.

Having read through different websites there is differing locations. I am playing lower league (Tadcaster Albion) would that make a difference to pitches?

Last edited:
Having red through different websites there is differing locations. I am playing lower league (Tadcaster Albion) would that make a difference to pitches?

No. They should go in folder

/ Users / username / Library / Application Support / Steam / SteamApps / common / Football Manager 2017 / data / sigfx / mesh / pitch

What is confusing is occasionally I get stripes but most of the time its just non striped pitches.

What is confusing is occasionally I get stripes but most of the time its just non striped pitches.

Mostly depends on the ground & weather. most lower league grounds are all gonna be **** pitches and naff weather.

Well I'm guessing i have them in the right folder now as the colour tone of the pitches are much deeper now. Just played in the cup against a team much higher and pitch looked ace

You dont have link to the download do you?

Last edited:
Sorry guys, im back again, Ive managed to sort the pitch. my problem now is all the fans are missing? any ideas?