3sts

Reaction score
I bought this game finally while on vacation cuz i was bored.
So i got acces to the internet but after i use the activation key, it confirms when its up about 60-70% it stops.
It might be that hey have block steam, but funny i can log in :O

So my question is how do i install it offline? or anything like that.

Oh. But it takes the cd key ok right?

I assume you already tried a re-install of the game.

Did you re-install? If not, start there. Make sure steam is working with other games.
You can also try going to "backup and restore games" under the steam tab at the top left.
For future reference, it's way easier just to purchase on steam and save yourself the effort.
Also what OS are you using?

Make sure you have drive space and meet the specs...
  • Processor: XP: 1.6GHz or Faster. Vista/W7/W8: 2.2GHz or Faster
  • Memory: XP/Vista/W7/W8: 1.0GB RAM
  • Graphics: 128MB *Supported Chipsets : (see below)
  • DirectX®: 9.0c
  • Hard Drive: 2GB
  • Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
  • LAN: TCP/IP compliant *Supported Chipsets - Nvidia FX 5900 Ultra or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 or greater; Intel 82915G/82910GL or greater.
    A fully DirectX 9 compliant graphics card is required.
    Earlier cards may only display 2D Match Viewer Mode and are not supported.
    Earlier cards may require the DirectX 9.0 SDK is installed to run the game. This can be downloaded from the following url:
    Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported.

well since the demo is working i assume the actual game should be almost the same.

MY BAD:
When i type the pass it says "Steam-server not available" to test i wrote a wrong pass aswell...
Now idk what to. It has nothing to do with re-installing, cuz its first time im installing

Ok, that sounds like a steam glitch. Just restart your system. Then start the install from scratch.