Skins.png

As you can see on the sidebar, I also tried to see if it would work if I skipped the skins folder and just put the skins into main folder

It could be that you have the skins in two different places so its not loading it. Although as you said you just moved it to the main folder to try it. other than that all looks good mate, maybe try a different skin, or download some addon's for the default skin

It could be that you have the skins in two different places so its not loading it. Although as you said you just moved it to the main folder to try it. other than that all looks good mate, maybe try a different skin, or download some addon's for the default skin

I thought about the skins in two different places blocking each other, but I can't really think of any logical reason for that. I mean, if the game has one folder (i.e skins) that it loads it's skins from, then it shouldn't even notice the other folders.

I'll try other skins and see if they work anyway, thanks mate

hey guys do any of you know how to make a skin i need help making 1 because i havent got the first idea so any help would be helpful.

Thanks.