gjonnes17

Reaction score
Eveytime I use this feature I seem to loose. Does it work for any of you guys? Is it any good? or is it just ****? I really want it to work because a season takes so much time.

You have to keep in mind that Instant Result wasn't created with the full version of the game in mind. You can't create match plans like in FMC so you have rely on your assistant manager making the right choices during the match. I would only use it in easy cup games, or games that you don't care if you lose. I have tried it a bit in the past, but I found to be very inconsistent. My assistant manager would make substitutions, but he wasn't always smart about it. e.g he would only make two subs in a match instead of three when I had a couple of players that were below 6.5 rating.

Also, from what I understand from reading this (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-14-tactics/165735-warning-instant-result.html) thread, your assistant manager is likely to make several changes to your tactic so it could be completely different to the one you wanted him to use.

Last edited: