JMocks

Go Spurs!
Reaction score
Are there any of you that use "Instant Result" to get through your games? If so, what are your strategies when you use it? Like, what match plans do you tend to use? Just curious. I've been doing it in my Ebbsfleet save as a friend and I are racing to the Premier League. Thanks!

I'm using it to advance faster. In FM 14 I only ever managed to get to 2019, was hoping to get a few years further than that this year. I'm in 2017 now.

I don't use the match plans, I just choose the tactics. If you use the match plans, there won't be any substitutions made unless a player gets injured.

I'm using it to advance faster. In FM 14 I only ever managed to get to 2019, was hoping to get a few years further than that this year. I'm in 2017 now.

I don't use the match plans, I just choose the tactics. If you use the match plans, there won't be any substitutions made unless a player gets injured.
I was wondering why subs weren't being made. Thanks for that.

I use the instant result, mainly because I have no patience to watch every game a season. I do watch cup games or big ties against rivals though