URZ

Reaction score
I was speaking to a family member a few days ago who works in football, and he explained how insuring players worked in football which is something i had never thought about before. In a nutshell clubs get given a set amount of money, (10M for his club) from the football league for being a member. This is then divided between the squad, so one player may be insured up to 500k, another to 100k. Then if the player is injured their wages, medical costs or anything else is payed for out of the insurance. If the amount of money the player is insured up to is exceeded then the club covers the excess costs.

Does anyone know if this is coded into FM14?
If not, would you like to see it in FM15? and how would we go about suggesting it?

Never really thought about whether or not this was included on the game.. I remember it being included on Premier Manager 98... a bit over the top detail wise considering how simple the game was relatively speaking. Admittedly remains one of my favourite games.

I'd like to see it included on FM now if it isn't already, but I'd pretty much like them to add every single possible element finance wise. More focus on club infrastructure, merchandising, etc.