gojoci

Reaction score
I created this full-time training. Try it!
My players are developing continuously with this training. You can change the training intensity with the match preparation bar. If some players are unhappy or content with this training schedule, just tell him to work harder if he wants first-team football (or remain the club).

http://www.filefront.com/17530880/intensive-training.zip/

The next post contains the latest training schedule!

Last edited:
Modified intensive full-time training:
DOWNLOAD HERE

It's better, and more accurate. Try it!

Some good advice:
- if some players are unhappy with this training workload: interaction/development/training level
- recommended 1-2 rest days per month (especially regular players)
- this training is fairly intensive to use the other methods (preffered move/individual/position training) simultaneously, but i recommend only one of these
- you can change the training intensity with the match preparation bar. 1-2 days before match: low or average, longer match-free days: none or very low.

Results:
Breno
Christian Brode
Contento
Babacar
Ozan Arikan
Paulo Henrique
René Adler

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:10 PM ----------

Please write your opinions about this training schedule. Thanks!

Yes, but the problem with intensive training is that the players are more prone to injuries in training. Also they will be more tired.

With this kind of intensive training players don't get injured, because the fitness/aerobic training is low, or average. If regular players are tired, give them rest days. 1-2 per month.