FoxyCFC

Reaction score
Inter first season ... first transfer window.
Cambiasso is leaving to chelsea for 30mil straight up, which for me is more than enough, even though he is a beast, he is 30 and 30mil for a 30 year old is great.

So I need a replacement, I have put in some bids ... but I can't find an outstanding DM.

I have bid for Toulalan, Mascherano and De Rossi. Only ones that I can think of atm.

Btw I basically have around 60mil to spend :)

anthony annan - rosenborg
moussa sissoko - toulouse
ettienne capoue - toulouse

I would just get Mascherano or try De Rossi.

Miguel Veloso is very good but the 3 you bid on are the 3 other best.

It depends on whether you want the player for now or in the future. If for now, the 3 players you mentioned are probably good enough, if for the future then the players NunoPeixinho has named 3 very very good players. Also you could have Miles Addison but I can't think of any others. Try Raikans Shortlist if you are really stuck :)

Hope that helps

Sandro - cheap and young
Flamini - pretty good DM
Vukojevic - from dinamo very good
Claudio Marchisio - also good

you have Lorenzo Crisetig in the under 20 setup, go take a look mate

you have Lorenzo Crisetig in the under 20 setup, go take a look mate

Yes i know, and he becomes a beast, but hes 16/17, I need someone who can replace Cambiasso NOW, which will be the rock. De Rossi is coming, dont worry :)
45million? Good or bad deal? 40mil over 48month and 5 right now?
Good or not?

He's Daniele De Rossi mate, one of the best in that position, good choice mate. i wouldnt think that he would leave roma, anyway very good buy . put him tutoring crisetig :D

Yeh, I had Crisetig on my villa save, I went on fmrte to see his PA, was 192!!!!
Turnt into a beast

Jack Rodwell, although it will be unrealistic for Inter to sign him
Essien???
Yaya Toure
Lorenzo Crisetig

the two best players for that role are de rossi and essien. get de rossi, and use him to tutor crisetig for the future, you should be sorted for a top class DM for the next 15 years between those two