Xshadez

Reaction score
Hey guys i need some advice to my Inter save, currently in 1st season, 24 mil budget.
The problem is my middle (CM) is very old, and I am looking for suggestions as to who to buy? I would prefer them to be CMs, rather than DMs, focused mainly on attacking. Prefer younger players as Inter has a lot of players ready for retirement... (gotta love italians :D)
Also to prevent unnecessary new topic, for the end of the season, any ideas on a good CB?

Thanks in advance!

Regards

Badelj/pastore/paulo henrique for MC
David Luiz/Otamendi for CB

Dunno what formation do you play. but as CM I suggest Andrea Poli / Moussa Sissoko

CB - Galeano (touted as next Samuel, if tutored well by Samuel he can be beast), Otamendi for cover or Ranocchia for stoper are very good options aswell.

For CB - Just pay 7 million and you have Ranocchia.

CM - Andrea Poli is the best option as he is Italian as well ;)

the inter midfield is solid mate cambiasso and muntari work together excellent and marigia as a back up! id say go for a left winger instead!

Got Jack Rodwell £12m, Hamsik £10m, still got Fabregas, Ramsey, Nasri on my Arsenal save. Sorry just commeting from England save perspective, as dont have deep knowledge of Italian League

CB- Galeano- Great CB, can get rather cheap aswell.
DM- Luca Marrone
MC- Alexandre Coeff

I just wonder how can someone suggest english players for italian league. Inter consists mainly of Italian, Argentinian and Brazilian footballers. Other nations have minority so you should stick to original idea of the squads. e.g. you wont sign 160 cm tall brazilian midfielder for Premier league ;)

the inter midfield is solid mate cambiasso and muntari work together excellent and marigia as a back up! id say go for a left winger instead!

Agreed, you dont need any more CMs. I've gone Inter aswell, can anyone recommend a good AML?

Agreed, you dont need any more CMs. I've gone Inter aswell, can anyone recommend a good AML?

Bryan Ruiz
Eugene Konoplyanka
Alexis Sanchez (Retrain)
Tranquillo Barnetta
Dmitri Payet

I think you should try buying J. Pastore .. Play him as Trequerista (sp) , and Ranocchia for CB .. anddd sell Muntari

Montolivo, Hamsik, Gourcouff, Pastore, Paulo Henrique ( Ganso )