INTER MILAN 12/13 MID SEASON - CAN WE GO TO THE GLORY??

shahbasir

Reaction score
Hi guys.I want to make a stories with Italian giant,Inter Milan-using 13.3.3 database.I started the game in December 2012 which mean I will started guide the team in mid season.In this stories,I will be a young manager who have played for Inter before retired at 20 years because of knees injuries.I hope u all enjoy it and can give some adviced

STRAMACCIONI OUT,SHAHIDUL IN!!!
View attachment 374122
Inter Milan president,Massimo Moratti have decided to sacked young head coach,Andrea Stramacioni and replaced him with another inexperienced young manager,Shahidul Basir.Wait a minute…Who this man??

View attachment 374124

NEW MAN IN THE SEAT

Shahidul is a former Nerazzuri player who had to retired at the age of 20 because a serious knee injury in 2001/2002 season.He stayed with Inter and have become a coach for their young team U10,U12,U15,U17 and U20.Last year,he guide managed under 20 team to won NextGen Series-competition for under 20 footballer in Europe.

View attachment 374125
MORATTI – I BELIEVE SHAHIDUL
‘I have known him for a long time and I know what he can bring to the team.He have worked with Inter team in every level and now he have a real chance to prove himself.Yes he may be just 30 years old but I have a faith in his ability.

SHAHIDUL – I NEED TO WORK HARDER
I have a dream to be Inter coach and I not expected now.But this is life,you don’t know what in front of you.I need to work harder and gave a result for the president and our fans.

View attachment 374143
SERIE A
After 17 matches we are in 5th​ position,seven points behind the leader-Napoli.I think Stramaccioni have done a great job and sometimes I felt he should be given more time by president.We only lost once at home and beat AC Milan in derby.Moratti told me he want to see Inter challenge for first place after this.

View attachment 374145
ITALIAN CUP

We are still in the competition after beating Grosseto in first round.
UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE
After survived group stage that contain Dnipro,Trabzonspor and Bordeaux,we will face germany club,Hannover 96 in second round.

MY TEAM

View attachment 374153
GOALKEEPERS
Samir Handanovic is one of the best goalkeeper in Europe,so I will not worry too much unless he injured or suspended.Loan goalkeeper,Juan Pablo Carrizo is a good back up and I will play him in Italian Cup.

Hot prospects – Francesco Bardi(20),Raffaele Di Gennaro(19)

View attachment 374156
DEFENDERS
Walter Samuel are great defender but he getting older and need to work hard to maintain his fitness.Matias Silvestre and Andrea Ranocchia are good centre back but they not in world class category.Christian Chivu struggled to find his fitness and only play four times this season and while Juan Jesus has shown some promises,he just 21 years and and still learn at this level. Captain,Javier Zanetti kept playing at the age 39 in right back position and surely I cannot expect too much from him.Another RB,Jonathan was transfer listed and I will see if I want to use him.Alvaro Pereira and Yuto Nagatomo will competed for left back position with Nagatomo can also play as a right back.

Hot prospects – Ibrahima Mbaye(18)Matteo Bianchetti(19)

View attachment 374158
MIDFIELDERS
Fredy Guarin have been a sensational player to the team,notching 8 assists and scored 2 goal.18 years old playmaker,Mateo Kovacic have played 23 games and scored 3 goals in that process.What I’m surprised he started all the games and never came as substitute.Right winger,Ezequeiel Schelotto also impressed with seven goal and five assists.Ricky Alvarez have shown a lot of improvement in the left side and I hope he can continue contribute to the team.Esteban Cambiasso and Dejan Stankovic getting older but I believe their experienced can helped this team.Walter Gargano,Joel Obi,Zdravko Kuzmanovic and Gaby Mudingayi all are central midfielder player and I might sell Kuzmanovic in order to get some money.

Hot prospects – Alfred Duncan(19),Andrea Romano(19),Daniel Bessa(19),Lorenzo Tassi(18),Luca Garritano(18),Marco Benassi(18),Patrick Olsen(18)

View attachment 374159
STRIKERS
Diego Milito is the team top scorers with 13 goals in 24 games.It was a good for 33 years old striker and I believe we will struggled without his goal.Two 30 years old striker,Antonio Cassano-Rodrigo Palacio only scored 9 goal between them and I might find another striker to boost this area.

Hot Prospects – Samuel Longo(20)

Last edited:
looking forward to your career. bring back the glory!