preng001

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just wandering who to buy for my team to take me to the next level. Last season I did the domestic double but got knocked out in the 1st knockout round of the champions league. I want to replicate barca's style of play and need suggestions on who to buy. Here is a screenshot of my current team:

View attachment 165415
pencil.png

Bit more info such as transfer n wage budget wud b helpfull.

ps where u get the money from in 1st season to buy who u did?

I sold Maicon for 30mill to madrid and I sold Milito to tottenham for 15mill. I also bought Criscito in monthly installments. My transfer Budget is 56mill and wage is 2.2m per week

I sold Maicon for 30mill to madrid and I sold Milito to tottenham for 15mill. I also bought Criscito in monthly installments. My transfer Budget is 56mill and wage is 2.2m per week

Gread deal for Maicon!

how bout looking into a new CB Lucio gettin on and wont last forever. Look into Juve's Chellini (excuse spelling lol) and possibly ur CM needs depth with Stankovic n Zanetti starting to get on, Look at youth. Wilshire, ramsey, rodwell, huddlestone, m'via, theres loads out there.

Id suggest buying Barrios(clinical finisher), Subotic(excellent defender), Andrea Poli ( definsive playmaker), Mvilla, Eden Hazard. They are all fairly young and can play well in a fluid attacking passing game.

Id suggest buying Barrios(clinical finisher), Subotic(excellent defender), Andrea Poli ( definsive playmaker), Mvilla, Eden Hazard. They are all fairly young and can play well in a fluid attacking passing game.

Poli excellent shout.

Criscito is Defensive minded!

if you want to play like barça yo need a wing back like Coentrao! and you can use criscito as CB.

How is criscito defensive? His description is "attacking full back" and his attacking stats are reasonable. Plus he is italian - I'm not getting rid of him.

what about that bocchetti guy from rubin hes usually fairly cheap and good backup for what looks like an aging defence in lucio samuel and tha told guy zindane headbutted :D

what about that bocchetti guy from rubin hes usually fairly cheap and good backup for what looks like an aging defence in lucio samuel and tha told guy zindane headbutted :D

Yeah I had a look at him and I might consider it in the summer as back up. I want Kjaer as a replacement for Lucio as he has good stats for a ball playing defender.

Yeah I had a look at him and I might consider it in the summer as back up. I want Kjaer as a replacement for Lucio as he has good stats for a ball playing defender.

sounds good :p ive never used kjaer much in fm11 but from what i know of bocchetti is that he is like 5 million so fairly cheap :D

good luck :D

Yeah I've tried offering to clubs but no clubs think he is viable - probably due to his 235k a week wages!!! Will have to try again in the summer.

How is criscito defensive? His description is "attacking full back" and his attacking stats are reasonable. Plus he is italian - I'm not getting rid of him.
I mean he is very good but he is not like Dani alves (great dribbling, technicke, crossing,etc)

so he will not give you a lot of assists.

but the team is pretty solid.

Maybe you need to find a replacement for cambiasso who's getting old, like M'vila, Moussa Sissokho or miguel veloso.

good luck :)!

I Think You Should Get A Gd Holding Midfielder That Is Young And He Could Replace Cambiasso Such As Hernan Bernardello, Aturo Vidal, Andrea Poli,Nuri Sahin Ect. But They Could Be Deep Lying Playmakers

Ps Lestha Beat Me To It