stevetrunks15

Reaction score
Hey
Gonna be starting an Inter Milan career and gonna be doing regular updates, fixtures, results etc. Never done an Inter Milan career so gonna give it a go!

I just did an F.C. Internazionale career, really fun. BTW use Rodrigo Palacio on the right wing. and sign Eduardo Salvio from SL Benfica, he won player of the year for me in my second season

Ah cheers mate :)
I can't get my print screen malarkey to work so I won't be able to put up any pictures -_-

So I'm starting with a decent transfer budget of ?5million. My targets are a young CDM and another winger just for a bit of depth, I have a couple of players in mind but ATM just waiting for the clubs to respond. Going to be trying out 2 different formations in the friendlies, 4-5-1 and a 3-5-2, giving me a better indication of which one to use when the season starts.
With no European football for Inter I'm setting my goals as:
- Top 5 finish
- Reach the final of the domestic cup

My pre-season friendlies are:
- Deportivo - Away
- FC Istres - Home
- Ceuta - Away
- Levadeiakos - Away

The first Serie A game of the season is at home to Parma with the first Milan derby of the season not coming til January

Last edited:
So Ive made my first signing as Inter Milan manager. William Carvalho has been brought in from Sporting Lisbon, he is a CDM and only 21. He cost ?2.2million but I took the gamble because ive read a lot about him on here and a lot of people say he goes on to be a beast.

First pre-season game ends in a 1-1 draw away to Deportivo. Can't be to harsh on the team cause we played quite well, just lacked the cutting edge and composure in front of goal. But it's only a friendly so there's plenty of time to get the strikers firing or even bring in a new one

2nd signing of the season is a loan signing. Andre, another youngster at 22, is a Brazilian striker from Atletico Mineiro. I have the option of signing him for ?3million at the end of the season, but didn't wanna take the risk and sign him permanently straight away. He doesn't look to bad stats wise and has a decet potential ability

William Carvalho is definitely going to be a beast but his in game stats don't reflect what he is in real life.. Tackling, Marking and Positioning should be way better, the same applies to his Passing and Compusure

Once again finishing was a major problem, although we won the game against weak opposition, we only managed 1 goal from 24 shots! Andre looked dangerous but kept shooting off target annoyingly! Got to improve finishing before te start of the season

Took quite a risk in this game, dropping a few big names and replacing them with the likes of Jonathan, Icardi, and youngsters such as Andy Polo and Ruben Botta. But snatched the win on penalties. Don't play to bad although the stats don't show it! But a wins a win!

So another friendly down and another win, a lot more convincing this time, just a host of changes at half time prevented the rout.

Pre-season scorers so far

Ricardo Alvarez (2)
Mauro Icardi (2)
Rodrigo Palacio
Andre
Saphir Taider

Won't be posting much over the next 2-3 days because if 10-11 hour shifts in work :( but i have just been offered Ryo Miyachi of Arsenal, now I've never signed the guy myself, I was wondering if anybody has ever signed him and if he was worth the money? I can get him for around ?600k.
So opinions on Ryo Miyachi would be much appreciated guys

Won't be posting much over the next 2-3 days because if 10-11 hour shifts in work :( but i have just been offered Ryo Miyachi of Arsenal, now I've never signed the guy myself, I was wondering if anybody has ever signed him and if he was worth the money? I can get him for around ?600k.
So opinions on Ryo Miyachi would be much appreciated guys

I signed him for Aberdeen.. played 10 games scored 3, 4 assists.. Look for a player called Nam Tae-Hee or something along those lines.. South Korean beast that guy!

So at the end of August we've progressed in the Italian Cup and won the opening Serie A game!
Juan Jesus scored the winner from an 86th minute Rodrigo Palacio corner, so after just te 1 game, Juan Jesus is top goalscorer and Rodrigo Palacio has the top assists!
I'll post another update at the end of September (Hopefully Monday Evening)