Inter Milan- Chelsea Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

Banned
Reaction score
Doesnt seem to be a thread for tonites games.

Inter Milan: Julio Cesar, Maicon, Samuel, Lucio, Zanetti, Stankovic, Cambiasso, Motta, Sneijder, Eto'o, Milito.
Subs: Toldo, Cordoba, Quaresma, Muntari, Mariga, Pandev, Balotelli.
Chelsea: Cech, Ivanovic, Carvalho, Terry, Malouda, Ballack, Mikel, Lampard, Anelka, Drogba, Kalou.
Subs: Hilario, Joe Cole, Sturridge, Alex, Belletti, Bruma, Borini.
Referee: Manuel Enrique Mejuto Gonzalez (Spain)

Inter milan currently lead 1-0 through Milito. been quite an open game so far

Great finish by milito.|)

Drogba's freekick was awesome.:O

Milito rightly booked for a horrendous dive.XD

Last edited:
I don't know, who i want to win.

I don't like Chelsea.
I don't like Inter

I don't like Mourinho
I don't like Ancelotti

But, i really do hate Drogba.

So.. Come on Inter. :)

i hate drobga too, hes a diving cheat, i want man city to beat stoke, inter to win, reading to beat west brom and bolton to beat tottenham

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Stoke

Substitutes

Man City

Substitutes

Tottenham

Substitutes

Bolton

Substitutes

This is the inter milan vs chelsea thread mate.

i dont see a tuesday football one, i used the search tool as always and didnt find anything, i figured id post those line ups in here

Eto'o should have scored.oO) What a total miskick.

Was there any need for maicon to kick the ball a mile in front of him?:mad:

what the ****, that was a penalty man. as much as I hate chelsea I wish drogba's free kick went in, what a strike.

How wasn't that a penalty? Surely if the ref thinks he dived then he would of given Kalou his second yellow?

Inter arn't as good as i expected, they give the ball away all the time and we seem to be dominating possession.

I mind if we don't win, i just want an away goal :mad:

I missed the first half.

Dam you Call Of Duty.

******* pen why would kalou want to go down when his 3yards out???? Need to get anelka off and get malouda more involved.

Personally didn't think it was a penalty. He's putting him under pressure, not really worthy of a penalty. Plus kalou goes down when milito is not even touching him. Personally i think he took a dive because he knew he had overran it and he wasn't going to be able to do anything useful.

i think the ref is a biased t*** and at the same time a lying g** and a f****** c***

that's better

Status
Not open for further replies.