nath-2010

Reaction score
Wanting to turn Inter Milan into a force they once was. Im getting rid of the old ageing players with massive wages. and looking to build a squad that could atleast challenge for A European place in 1st season. Then build from there.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

In my save I picked Kurt Zouma for loan and I bought Gabriel Iancu from Steau. In front line, you should use Icardi (monster), Ishak Befoldi and Samuel Longo.

Not as big of a challenge as it seems. I finished second with Inter in the first season. Hard to move the old guys because of their big wages but most of their contracts end in a season or two and most retire after the second season. I just finished my third season and Cambiasso is the last of them to retire.

First season I sign Agustin Allione, he's been brilliant, two Golden Boy awards. Also got Lucas Romero in the winter window when the board gave me more funds. Sign Guiseppe Bellusci for cheap as Italian cover in defence.

I would recommend signing a central defender, I had injury issues with Samuel so I needed the depth. Other signs will come down to what formation you want to play. Squad is short on wingers because they use wing backs IRL, but its also short on wing backs especially with Zanetti's age and injury. Defence probably the weakest area of the squad, midfield is solid with Kovacic, Hernanes, and Guarin. I was fine with the forwards, Palacio is still a good option, with Milito and Icardi providing great back up. Icardi is also a good one for the future, try to buy him fully in a season or two.

GK: Matia Perrin (sp)
Def: Paletta (Parma)/E Munoz (Palermo)/Murru (the first is Italian, the second turns Italian very soon)/Bellusci.
cm: Verratti should be your target/Andrea Bertolacci is cheap and awesome/Lucas Romero/Gas Gil Romero/Guido Pizarro (Italian 2nd Nationality)
AM: Willie (Vitoria - Brazil)/Sadio Mane/ Gabriel Iancu/Nicusor Stanciu
CF: P. Dybala (Palermo)/Mattia Destro is Italian and a bit of a GOD/ Berardi is awesome but difficult to snag/Volland/Batshuayi.

Look also at: HUMAM TARIQ/WALTER MONTILLO/DARIO CONCA - Dont be afraid of the latter's age they ll win you trophies and tutor your youngsters.

First CBs you should get are Balanta and Jedvaj! Can get them for around 10mill (Jedvaj cheaper if in first season) and they will be worth over 40mill each after 5 years. They are first choice on my Utd save now.

Wanting to turn Inter Milan into a force they once was. Im getting rid of the old ageing players with massive wages. and looking to build a squad that could atleast challenge for A European place in 1st season. Then build from there.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Wouldn't bother recommending anyone to him cause he seems to start a new game everyday, then creates a new thread everyday aswell

I started a save with Inter Milan today, it's so frustrating trying to get rid of the pensioners, nobody will take them! I did manage to get a transfer budget of 32 million though by asking the board for more transfer money so been able to strengthen the squad. Agustin Allione and Gaston Gil Romero will do a job for any team, same with Gabriel Iancu. Upfront is where the real problem is, can't seem to find a world class striker that's willing to come to me, tried Volland but he wouldn't discuss contract terms and Demba Ba wanted too much wages.

I started a save with Inter Milan today, it's so frustrating trying to get rid of the pensioners, nobody will take them! I did manage to get a transfer budget of 32 million though by asking the board for more transfer money so been able to strengthen the squad. Agustin Allione and Gaston Gil Romero will do a job for any team, same with Gabriel Iancu. Upfront is where the real problem is, can't seem to find a world class striker that's willing to come to me, tried Volland but he wouldn't discuss contract terms and Demba Ba wanted too much wages.

You're overlooking someone already in your ranks that can do one **** of a job if you give him a chance.

View attachment 382615View attachment 382614

Get Alberto Cerri, Mario Pugliese and Andrija Zivkovic on approach to signs at the start of the game. All turn out amazing.

I don't know how you could all afford all of these?! I have only been given 5million to spend!