Azzer41

Reaction score
Hi, Lads and ladettes;) I'm bringing you a new story with inter milan!
I don't know if ill carry on with my Watford career but I'm still deciding!
In this story I will try to win every competition available to inter milan and possibly an international team! (Won't happen)
get rid of those horrific debts that will leave inter in horrible state until 2045
make inter milan one of the richest teams in the world and earn a place in the hall of fame! (I don't any of this will happen! But we'll see)

Disaster hits!!

BREAKING NEWS!!
View attachment 369999
BREAKING NEWS: Inter Milan manager Walter Mazzarri has resigned from his managerial post at I Nerazzurri!
It is not yet known what his reason was for resigning but some people are suggesting that the stress was/still is getting to him, players of InterMilan and and few rival managers are thought to be rallying round to give Mazzarri all the support he needs and to help him through these tough times! Other footballing Stars From around the world have had there say on the matter... Brought to you by Sky sports!

Rafa Benitez: " i for one know how hard and busy the managerial schedule can be especially the Inter Milan schedule! I wish Walter all the best for the future and hope to see him back in the footballing world after a quick recovery!"

Wesley Sniejder: "I didn't spend the longest amount of time under Mazzarri but the time I shared with him was great, we understand football in almost the same way we both like attractive football and not boring hoof ball that stoke play! A great manager, and I wish him all the best!"

Roberto Baggio: sadly I never got the chance to play with Walter but he is a great manager and we've had some great conversations on the Italian team and just football in general he understands football so well and I think if it hadn't of been for those horrific debt problems of inter's...he would of been the man to bring glory to milan!!

Stay tuned more on this story as it progresses through the night!!

The manager!

BREAKING NEWS!!
View attachment 370032 View attachment 370033

Inter Milan have anounced the signing of new manager Christian Viera, just 3 days after the resignation of walter mazzarri!
Although a great player, viera has never actually managed at this level or infact any level for that matter! questions have been asked, mostly by the inter Milan fan base as to why such an unexperienced manager has been chosen to manage at this level, only time will tell as to whether vieri will succeed or fail... but for now, all the inter fans can do, is wait.

Since the announcement of new manager vieri,Inter have released a statement on there new manager, vieri also had a few words to say as did his new players via Twitter!

Inter: We are delighted to have successfully reached an agreement and believe Christian has all the attributes to be a great manager. he has a great mental understanding of the beautiful game as he does physically and tacticly we ask inter fans to not worry...as we think vieri will bring success and glory to his former club!

Vieri: Its a dream come true, i cant believe the inter board even thought about giving me the position but i am absolutley ecstatic... i cant wait for my first training session, but that for now is all ill say until a later date.

View attachment 370043
@kovacic96: Its a surprise that our board have signed mazzari as our new manager... however theres a first for everything anfd this is his first career, whether it will turn out well...only time will tell

@Zanetti: ive been at this club many years with many managers and i hope this is a successful period with christian and inter...as i will be retiring soon... i hope i get the chance to work with him

BREAKING NEWS!!
View attachment 370032 View attachment 370033

Inter Milan have anounced the signing of new manager Christian Viera, just 3 days after the resignation of walter mazzarri!
Although a great player, viera has never actually managed at this level or infact any level for that matter! questions have been asked, mostly by the inter Milan fan base as to why such an unexperienced manager has been chosen to manage at this level, only time will tell as to whether vieri will succeed or fail... but for now, all the inter fans can do, is wait.

Since the announcement of new manager vieri,Inter have released a statement on there new manager, vieri also had a few words to say as did his new players via Twitter!

Inter: We are delighted to have successfully reached an agreement and believe Christian has all the attributes to be a great manager. he has a great mental understanding of the beautiful game as he does physically and tacticly we ask inter fans to not worry...as we think vieri will bring success and glory to his former club!

Vieri: Its a dream come true, i cant believe the inter board even thought about giving me the position but i am absolutley ecstatic... i cant wait for my first training session, but that for now is all ill say until a later date.

View attachment 370043
@kovacic96: Its a surprise that our board have signed mazzari as our new manager... however theres a first for everything anfd this is his first career, whether it will turn out well...only time will tell

@Zanetti: ive been at this club many years with many managers and i hope this is a successful period with christian and inter...as i will be retiring soon... i hope i get the chance to work with him

good start and i see you decided to add the twitter bit off mine but on the first players tweet it says its a surprise that our board have signed mazzari as our new manager shouldnt that be Vieri

yeah, i had him in my head and did that mistake a few times but i went through and deleted them...didnt noticew that one, lol and i like the idea of the ttwitter i hope you dont mind! and i need suggestions for players in defence... i have 20 million budget and im using the LFCmarshall update any players you could advise?

thanks mate, that means alot! i think i might scrap the watford one but what ever happens, im sticking with inter

Pre saeson

PRE - SEASON REVIEW
Dear diary: Wow, this past month has been so busy! ive had to work out a way to get rid of these horrific debts,
I now realise how important winning silverwear will be as i see this as the only way we will change our finances!
I also signed 3 top quality players and met my team for the first time... i never realised how long working out tactics and our style of play would be, i now realise how this schedule affected mazzarri's health but never fear... i will fight to the bitter end!!
TRANSFERS
View attachment 370059
So we signed 3 players in the form of Ibe,chadil and alderwiereld!
Ibe is a good signing for me, infact a great signing... but wether that will affect our finances for the worst remains to be seen.
chadill is also a great player and he will settle nicely right into the AML position as thats where i think we were weakest in attack!
We needed a young defender and thats exactly what we got in alderwiereld, an all round great player i couldnt ask for much more in a defender!
however all though we have nagatamo in that LB position (Who is a really good player) my only other LB is m'bayeand he doesnt really play there, lets be honest!
and here they are!

View attachment 370061
Nacer chadil

View attachment 370062
Jordan Ibe

View attachment 370063
Toby Alderwiereld

One player of these three took to twitter...

@IbeMILAN96: Im so happy to have joined inter milan, they are a great team with great ambitions... i will miss liverpool dearly as i am a fellow supporter but i do wish brendan rodgers and the team all the best for the future!YNWALFC!!!

We even signed yohan cruijff:)
View attachment 370065

TACTICS
View attachment 370066View attachment 370067
These are the tactics i WILL be using however i will probably tinker them depending on our main weaknesses.

Stay tuned

-Aaron

Break time.

Hi guys, so sorry but I'm on my way to Tunisia this Sunday and won't be back until 2 weeks later... I'm also not at home this weekend so there will be no more inter Milan posts for a while sorry guys, keep the faith and stay tuned I will be posting a lot when I'm back