Reaction score
I was Chelsea but my game crashed and i lost all saved games therefore i thought i would start a new game with inter milan

i choose this team because i have never conquered the italian league as i have always been stoke, barcelona, ajax or kings lynn therefore i want to make inter the best team in the world and i thought as they already have my favourite player in the game - Mario Balotelli i choose this team.

i would like help on who to sign?

thanks

how much money do you have? try sign giuseppe rossi if you can. scores bucket loads of goals for my inter team. take a look at my team

13.75million i have but i am willing 2 sell a few players...and any position really apart from striker as i already have zlatan i, adriano and balotelli

i would also like some help on who to sell/buy and what my formation would be?

if you sell cambiasso you can get bout 25-30 million from real. luca santoncito from celtic. he's pretty good in 2/3 seasons hes a left back/left wing. get him for near to nothing. sold him for 7 million in my inter game to arsenal.

i was thinking on selling muntari but could i get a good enough fee for him or shall i just keep him?

and do i need a new keeper or is cesar good enough?

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

and on your game where is zlatan i?

cesar a gd keeper. keep muntari for 1 season and his price will rapidly increase. look at your youth team and th keepers sometimes get a gd 1 from thereb for back-up at least

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

he was world player of the year 2 years running. still @ inter too loyal to leave.

aye was there for 5 seasons 3 champions leagues / 4 super cups / 1 Uefa cup(champions leaguen drop out) team were shocking in champs league tht year / 4 League titles (2nd when a didnt win it)/ 2 italian super cups (put out reserves in these cos didnt want injures b4 the season)

wht skins tht mate?

klasa skin

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

i was thinking on selling muntari but could i get a good enough fee for him or shall i just keep him?

and do i need a new keeper or is cesar good enough?

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

and on your game where is zlatan i?

keep muntari and sell cambiasso. muntari scores vital goals. normally long shots. cesar is a good enough keeper for at least 4-5 seasons. look at signing a young understudy and have cesar tutor him.

i sold zlatan as his attitude sucks and he wasnt really performing and he wants a first team spot even if he's playing rubbish. sold him to barcelona and bought rossi and hes scoring double the amount of goals and hes only 22. mancini will be good enough first season. i bought ashley young in to replace him. also dont sell santon or maxwell. brilliant players. and also try and get sakho from psg. turns out to be the best dc in the game.

mate, inter are really great to play with, they were the first team i used when i got this game. on the 0.3 updates you get a takeover before christmas and have about 80M extra pumped into your coffers. which is always nice

i recommend you sell cambiasso and personally i sold adriano - i just wanted to sign more players.
the players that really performed for me were maicon, maxwell, cesar, zlatan and jimenez.
but yeh, you should be able to raise 40M + before sept and get some decent players in.
sakho as mentioned before is wicked, alexis sanchez links up well with balotelli anf zlatan as you can get him to play crosses in or as a sub for ST. also use balotelli and zlatan as target men, theyre both tall and strong, i also try and sign bale for the left and have maxwell tutor him, camacho fits in well in the center and if you get figo to tutor him he becomes immense.

im actually about to start a new game with inter after reading this lol. im deleteing all my game saves, got about 30 games that ive lost track of lol.

does anyone else ever end up with loads of games with only 3-4 seasons done? or is it just me lol

i recommend selling cambiasso an buy camacho, also maybe sell zlatan as hes a moody little kid and dont perform. as a replacment somebody like laurito is good and has lots of potential

i have started my game with inter milan and used a diamond midfield formation. bought veloso as a DM and got toulalan next to cambiasso as MC.. used jimenez for 1 season as an attacking midfielder also got feghouli which turns to be a great signing later on still very young though.. sakho is awsome for defence!! good luck mate

mehulx2006 how much did you get the likes of young, mascherano, dos santos and rossi for? each of their clubs just seem to hold out for 20 million for each of them on my inter game.

mehulx2006 how much did you get the likes of young, mascherano, dos santos and rossi for? each of their clubs just seem to hold out for 20 million for each of them on my inter game.

young and rossi were about 30 million each. got 35 million for ibrahimovic and used that to buy rossi. sold maicon for 20 million to man utd. plus i had a board takeover and the new chairman pumped money into the club.

mascherano i got for 20 million after i unsettled him through player interaction. and dos santos i got for 10.75 million.