Inter Milano Transfers

Reaction score
Inter Milano are looking to make some transfers just from the English League. The main targets for Mourinho are Drogba from Chelsea, Jenas from Tottenham, Abou Diaby from Arsenal, Nemanja Vidic from Man Utd and John Obi Mikel from Chelsea for 100M...

Hmm, looks a bit strange, Jenas?? He didn't played nothing for us and Mourinho wants to get him to the club??
About Drogba, I don't think he will join Inter, he ain't so stupid to leave the best league for the 4th League. Maybe he will come 2 Man City in the worst case.
Abou Diaby didn't played so much for us in this year, his place is taken by Denilson and Song...And when Fabregas will recover...
Vidic won't come 2 Inter, for sure!
Obi Mikel maybe...
What you think guys?

obi mikel wont leave chelsea. as for drogba i dunno coz at start of the season people were sayin he was leavin but he didnt. Vidic definately wont leave united for inter. Jenas a diaby will leave if the money is right

Hmm, I would like to get some good money on Jenas, if he wants to leave and if Mourinho wants to get him, but I don't see what he saw on he and on Diaby...

How the **** do you work out that the Italian League is the 4th best?? Only better ones than the Italian league are the Spanish and English leagues.

Well, it is now not even clear if Mourinho will still be at Inter next season. So all this may not even happen..

But Jenas?? Thats a bit of a surprise considering that have Stankovic and Cambiasso in the center of the park amongst other better players than Jenas. In fact, targetting 3 central midfielders? hmmm...

What's with the gay threads?

What?

Yes, I don't know what it is going to happen, maybe Cambiasso or Stankovic will leave or something and Mourinho wants to strighten his team, but I think there are some better players than Jenas in this world...
But however, if you will leave, good luck Jenas, and make them to bring us a bag of money.