Inter Milan's way to global domination!

jugzy

Reaction score
I know i have other stories but they was on my laptop that wasn't working right so i got a new one.

Kevin Keegan named new Milan boss
In a press conference today the Inter Milan chairman announced that Kevin Keegan will be the new boss at the San Siro.
img_2.jpg

Keegan goes for young talent
Inter Milan today have confirmed the signings of Nani and Luis Suarez, the Inter supporters are absolutely delighted about these signings.
_44054168_nani.jpg

luis-suarez.jpg

Pre-Season results

Antwerp 0-5 Inter
(Eto'o x2, Nani, Cordoba, Destro)

Brescia 0-2 Inter
(Milito, Nani)

Inter 0-1 Lazio (Super Cup)

Inter 1-1 R.Madrid
(Eto'o)

Vicenza 1-2 Inter
(Obi, Balotelli)

After these results Inter will be going into the league brimming with confidence.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Champions League Groups drawn
trophy.jpg

Inter have been drawn with Liverpool, Standard and Celtic

Fiorentina 0-2 Inter
(Eto'o x2)
A good start to the new Serie A campaign and a great performance on his debut by Samuel Eto'o won it for the Italian giants

Inter 1-0 Atalanta
(Lucio)
Another brilliant performance and to top it off the Milan skipper scored the wining goal

Roma 0-1 Inter
(Suarez)
They carry on there great start to the season by winning there fierce rivals Roma in a close game, Luis Suarez sealed it for them with a goal on his debut after just coming back from Injury

Inter 2-0 Standard (Champions League)
(Milito, Defour O.G)
A great performance by Milan they were by far the better team.

Inter 4-2 Sampdoria
(Eto'o x3, Nani)
Sampdoria couldn't handle a superb Inter team who are in great form going into the first stages of the season

Inter 2-0 Livorn0
(Samuel x2)
Inters winning streak carries on today after two great headed goals by defender Walter Samuel sealed the victory.

Liverpool 1-1 Inter
(Nani)
The two best teams in the group met today but both teams played exceptionally well, and Nani could of sealed the win for Milan but he missed a second half penalty.

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:50 PM ----------

Chievo 0-1 Inter
(Eto'o)
Inter continue to defeat everyone in there way with a fabulous win today.

Parma 1-2 Inter
(Sniejder, Milito)
Inter were by miles the better team having most of the possession and most of the shots they were unlucky to only score two

Celtic 2-1 Inter
(Milito)
The underdogs of this match caused a real shock by beating Inter who was poor today.

Inter 4-1 Bari
(Nani, Suarez x2, Sniejder)
Inter got a deserved win today after absolutely hammering Bari they are showing potential to win the Serie A title.

Inter 0-0 Catania
A poor game by both teams today, there wasn't really any shots on target, Inter must improve for there next game.​

Last edited:
how many stories do you start and not finish?

I know i have other stories but they was on my laptop that wasn't working right so i got a new one.
Read that?

Update on next month coming in 5 mins :)

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

Siena 2-1 Inter
(Suarez)
Inters first loss of the season and it was deserved as Siena were the better team.

Inter 6-2 Celtic
(Balotelli x3, Pandev x2, Samuel)
Inter got revenge after Celtic won them earlier on, Inter dominated large periods of the match and deserved the win.

Inter 6-1 Napoli
(Balotelli, Suarez x4, Muntari)
Another spectacular performance by Inter and Suarez shone above everyone with a great game.

A short month but Inter still Remain at the top of the league​

Suarez is playing awesome mate
good story

Nobody is following :( Gunna make a new one which will be my last story on FM2010

maybe no ones following because your not updating frequently?
jesus man your a joke for making stories and stopping after a couple of months.