Inter-railing

samillyroy

Reaction score
hey guys, i'm currently on a gap year and planning on goin inter-railin in may. got a few places that I reckon I'm goin too, was just wondering if anyone had done this before and had any tips or any places they seriously recommended?

I want to go Inter railing so hard but just haven't had the money nor time yet. If my contract isn't renewed at work in Aug im hoping to go then or spring next year.

Also interested to hear of any tales.

yer you definitely should mate. my sister went last year and it's made me wanna do it so I've got a crew together to go.. it's such amazing value for money and it gives me something decent to put on my CV before I go uni haha.
anyone from another country in europe who would recommend anywhere there??

I've been to Poland and bumped into a fair few travellers there....mostly c*nts like.

Krakow is amazing. Cheap accom, nice food, nice drink, nice people. Include there!

well thats interesting you should say that because I had made a route, and it went paris, barca, italy, slovenia, croatia, austria and then went to munich, but I was thinking of going hungary instead and then through to krakow in poland and then to berlin to make it more interesting, as I've been germany a few times...
may have to go krakow then, because you're the second person to recommend it and have always wanted to go poland..

what exactly is inter-railing? :)

well basically, you pay approx 300 quid for a month pass to go on almost any train anywhere across europe.. there are 30 countries included.
it saves you a lot of money and allows you to travel loads of places mega-cheaply.

absolutely loved krakow! stayed at a place called greg and toms and had the best two days ever ha. great recommendation!