Inter to be stripped of 2006 scudetto ??

KingSheva

Reaction score
ESPN Soccernet - Correspondents - FC Inter Milan - Less is more

This is just one of the articles i was reading, alot of sites running the story are in italian so there would be no point posting them.

The Italian press exploded this morning following yesterday’s revelations by the FIGC chief investigator Stefano Palazzi, who accused Inter of committing sporting fraud during the 2005-06 season. This subsequently led to the Calciopoli scandal, which saw Juventus stripped of two Scudetti and relegated to Serie B, and AC Milan, Lazio, Fiorentina and Reggina issued point penalties for 2006-07. Juventas will obviously be most pleased after 5 years of moaning to have the title from that year stripped from inter.

The decision is rumoured to be taking place on July 18 and it is widely expected that the title will be revoked and never assigned. Instead, the championship will represent another blank year in history, just like 2005.

If this is true as a Milan fan all i can say is hahahaha 18 scudetto to 17 !!!!

Apparently they're not going to be stripped of it and if they are which is looking unlikely it will be given to Roma.

Woof. Inter fans will not be happy.

Apparently they're not going to be stripped of it and if they are which is looking unlikely it will be given to Roma.

Cant say i've heard that one before mate. Especially the Roma part.

Football isn't even a sport anymore. It's just about making money. Can't say i feel sorry for either Inter or Juventus.

KingSheva there is a point of posting Italian articles ... FM-Base has it's own resident Italian!

I expect them to cling on, always a bad sign for the prosecution when they delay the verdict date a week before it's due

I expect them to cling on, always a bad sign for the prosecution when they delay the verdict date a week before it's due

Thats true, but hopefully they get punished after saying they are above everyone else and they had nothing to do with it.