Vladutz

Reaction score
Hi. I want some recommendations for my carrer with Inter. I'll soon finish the first season and I'd be interested in young players who would grow a lot, if possible, italians, if not, it's ok anyway. Thanks

what positions specifically? For strikers, have a look at Fierro and Niang. Midfielders have a look at Willian, James Rodriguez, Douglas Costa, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Ruben Yttergard Jenssen, Kara, Christian Eriksen, Yann M'Vila, Moussa Sissoko, Marvin Martin and others. Defenders have a look at Romario, Sime Vrsaljko, Kyriakos Papadopolous, Kurt Zouma, Guiseppe Prestia, Danny Wilson, Jack Robinson etc. Goalkeepers have a look at Marc Andre ter Stegen, Laurentiu Branescu. good luck

Verratti and Prestia usually turns out good, and you should already have Crisetig somewhere, have seen some screenshots where he is a beast later on! (6)

Thank you very much. I'm interested in any position, a lot of the ones I'll buy will play for Primavera, I want to make my team for the future.

Inter has a very strong youth team and produce one of the best regens. You might not even need to buy players tbh. Depends if you would like to have a squad of world class players. Tassi, Crisetig, Donati, Biondini are players from your youth that are if not very good at least decent for Inter. Try to keep Poli and use your experienced players to tutor these youngsters.