Donnelly1

Reaction score
View attachment 165567
As you can see from the screen shot most of my crosses are being intercepted. I am playing as Norwich so I am looking for good supply to Grant Holt the Target man of my team.
I am asking for advice on how to get more completed crosses. Any help will be much appreciated.
My wingers are Surman and Lansbury, both are decent crossers of the ball. I have both set to aim for my Target Man (Holt). Surman is set to cross from deep due to his lack of pace and Lansbury is set to cross from the byline.
View attachment 165570View attachment 165569
View attachment 165572View attachment 165571

Take a look at Holt's positioning when your wingers make the cross. If you see that he is too far away from goal, increase his mentality and run from deep. Also with crossing often your wingers will try to cross whenever possible, even if there isn't anyone in front of goal. Setting it to sometimes makes them think more, it will decrease the amount of crosses but should increase the average quality of crosses. If there isn't players running to box, then they look for pass instead.

Take a look at Holt's positioning when your wingers make the cross. If you see that he is too far away from goal, increase his mentality and run from deep. Also with crossing often your wingers will try to cross whenever possible, even if there isn't anyone in front of goal. Setting it to sometimes makes them think more, it will decrease the amount of crosses but should increase the average quality of crosses. If there isn't players running to box, then they look for pass instead.
thanks will try putting crossing to sometimes