Good idea with the switch at half time. Your only worry will be though your players getting used to the switch.

it's really the wingers and full backs that are switching, i ain't used the mirrored one yet.
hopefully it will work, i'll find out tomomrrow

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------

can't wait to finish work, wanna see how the 2 tactic will work lol

Yeah mate my sweeper is on defend, I'm seeing how that goes before trying an attacking version. Nice to see you based your defence on my attempt, hope its working as good for you as my inter save. the defensive mid has been playing a big role so far for me

gonna start using both tactics now, i'll post the results in abit

never thought it's already in here. i tried this kind formation yesterday and found the main problem is on the defence. just as joe said the DMF will be major part this tactic.

the dmc is the anchor man, so yeah he is a big part of it.
But i'm doin 2 tactics of this version, the normal as you see, then a mirrored one, hopefully to confuse the oposition, hopefully i won't need to be concerned about the defence

My defence has been class, only conceded at set pieces (which I've not changed from default). Not sure on your settings, but I have changed the deepness of the line and some individual settings of the players.

cool man sounds all good, i'm trying not to mess about to much with the individual settings, just a few tweaks here and there, i don't want to make this to complicated

I like this one, and i'll try it...
Hope it works for me...

gonna start new season, coz my team is only used to one tactic, wish i made both from the start now.
i'll be quick as i can

I used a similar formation with the same kind of defense in fm 10 and did very well. The key is to make your fullbaks/wingbacks cooperate with the wingers.

cheers for the advise buddy, i'm slowly making progress