Kurt1212

Reaction score
Kenny is still at liverpool. Even with them giving him around £30m to spend in the first season, finishing 8th and only getting Europa, so they kept him for another season and he's halfway in and sitting at 10th, spending £32m this season too (He bought DiMaria too, interesting..).

Real Madrid bought Lucas Levia for £24 million :eek:

Wenger retired because Arsenal finished 7th in the first season, Moyes took over him, Redknapp got sacked from Tottenham for finishing 9th, and took over Everton..

What the **** is happening

UPDATE - Everton just sacked Harry Redknapp.. Wtf

UPDATE 2 - Tony Pulis just left stoke to join Everton

Last edited:
In my Ajax career over two seasons this happened at Tottenham:

Tottenham sacked Redknapp for being in 16th then offered me the job, I rejected and a few weaks later Moyes got the job. He got sacked after just a month in charge and I got offered the job - again I rejected. Then by the end of the second season they hired Ian Holloway who won the league with them in the second season.

Lucas is beast tbh. In my game Fergie retired and the next season united finished 7th. Man City finished 2nd Mancini stepped down as manager, now Jose Mourinho is their manager. and they are in 5th place.

in my save in 2016 liverpool afte kenny retired eddie howe! :O then when he got acked after coming 9th they hired jose mourinho!!!!!!!!!!! who is at the moment 4th with liverpool

UPDATE: Mancini got sacked from City, mourinho took over City and Mancini took over Real..