International Auction Game - Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not unless i bid on him as one of my wildcards...

Considering your 2 nations are Portugal and Spain, you should be able to get some decent strikeforce from there. Anyway, good luck all :)

Tirath, on the subject of managers -

If we picked a foreign manager would it have to be one of our wildcards or can we have any manager we are able to get?

Considering your 2 nations are Portugal and Spain, you should be able to get some decent strikeforce from there. Anyway, good luck all :)

Considering the amount of people that also picked Portugal and Spain, he may not.

Tirath, on the subject of managers -

If we picked a foreign manager would it have to be one of our wildcards or can we have any manager we are able to get?

You can get any manager, doesn't go towards your wildcard if you get a foreign manager. Although most of the managers, except Ferguson, will be from the nations picked by you guys.

Hopefully the 200m instead of the traditional 500m will stop being so wildly overbidding.

Anyway, made my bids.

Glad there are only two other people with Germany chosen, and they have it as their Secondary Nation :)

You can get any manager, doesn't go towards your wildcard if you get a foreign manager. Although most of the managers, except Ferguson, will be from the nations picked by you guys.

Awesome, cheers T.

Also, Redrup. Don't bet on it - Kris' game is only £150M and people are bidding crazy amounts.

Low budget should make this interesting, not quite sure how I'm going to bid

Woo spain ftw. Good luck getting spaniards i plan to overbid on those that i want :).

Made my bids, only one Argentinian up for grabs :(

Woo no one else picked my main nation <3

Made my bids, wishing I picked Ghana :(

Only one to pick Portugal, tactical thinking there by me ;) bids sent

feel like a tard now as some ****** also picked portugal (Jake and Brian FTL)

making bids now just, deciding on my tactics ;)

edit: Bids made

Last edited:
Will be following btw as i didnt get invited, sounds like a good auction game.

Status
Not open for further replies.