4th isnt bad considering the miniscule squad i have.
Cristiano Ronaldo is pwning

End of Season 1 Update

Auction Premier League

View attachment 150148

After a poor end to the season by Shay Given's team, Substandard Liege comfortably won the title. At the other end of the table, neither of the 2 relegated teams managed to get out of the relegation zone since the last update, and have deservedly been relegated.

View attachment 150149

Javier Pastore & Cristiano Ronaldo were the stand out performers of the season and contributed massively to their respective teams league position.

Auction Championship

View attachment 150150

Barmy Army managed to secure automatic promotion, largely due to an end of season collapse by Dunc's team, which also meant they were beaten in the promotion play-offs by Your Mum's Athletic.

View attachment 150152

View attachment 150151

Barmy Army's players are at the top of most of the player stat tables although Arjen Robben's fitness has been tested and he has declared himself exhausted. Guus Hiddink will be hoping to have him fully fit for next season.

Auction Cup

View attachment 150153

Substandard Liege showed they're the best team in the league by completing the domestic double.

Ed Syers = 18
Shay Given = 9
Brian = 9
The Editor = 8
Cal. = 5
Redrup = 4
DMF = 4
Jake = 3
Dunc = 2
Alex = 2
Andid1 = 1
Kris = 0
Joe = 0
Neall = 0
Ravenie = 0
Nathan = 0
Dan = -1
Ronan = -1
Iamauser = -2
Mike. = -2

Scoorre!
David Villa + Xavi + Pastore = win.

Start of Season 2

Premier League

View attachment 150580

The holders are having a very hot & cold start to the season, with 4 wins and 5 losses. Shay Given's team have made another good start to the season and are currently unbeaten, whilst at the other end Nub FC haven't managed a win in 9 games.

View attachment 150581

Individually, The Beast's players have done well but there is just no team chemistry and they find themselves in the bottom 2. Hulk has started the season brightly and is proving to be a great signing by Redrup.

Championship

View attachment 150582

View attachment 150583

Going football now so no time to add description for Championship, sorry (A) :p

What did you do to my team? :'( You raped them with injuries didn't you :'( Yay red cards for my strikers, how long a ban does a red earn in your league?

My team is ******* dreadful :(

Got promoted last season and currently 2nd in the Premier Division this season.

So glad I used one of my wild cards on Hulk.

Final of the Cup & 2nd in the league isnt bad.
Now just to get a double or 2 before my Ancient back-line retires/forget how to move.

Deffo getting promoted this year! :D

Season 2 Update

Auction Premier League

View attachment 151399

It's been a great season for Barmy Army so far, with only 1 loss in 17 games. There are 3 teams ready to pounce if they do have an end of season collapse, although it looks very unlikely at this stage.

View attachment 151400

Arjen Robben & Cristiano Ronaldo have had great seasons again, although their teams will need them to keep it up till the end of the season for the championship & Premier League survival respectively.

Auction Championship

View attachment 151401

Joe's team will be concerned about the amount of goals they've been conceding, although they still have a 4 point cushion at the top. It's very tight around the promotion places, with any of 5 teams in with a realistic chance of getting to the play-offs.

View attachment 151402

Jesus Navas and Edin Dzeko have combined fantastically for France Sucks and they'll hope their good form continues till the end of the season. Wayne Rooney has been remarkably average this season, with only 2 goals in 10 games aswell as 5 yellows and a red card.​

19 points in 8 games? Not too shabby my little nubs :wub:

wait so top on goals scored and assists by two different players and then torres also placed in the scorers list = bottom. of course