Status
Not open for further replies.

kThien

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a 23 year old regen who I believe is more than capable of playing (deemed a world class striker, won golden ball twice) for his national squad (Germany) however has not been called up. Perhaps it can be contributed to the fact that I did not load up the German database at the start of my save; yet this makes no sense as other regens from other nations are constantly called up to play. Does anyone have any idea?
Help appreciated.

Go into the german national team and see if they have any real players or they are just all greyed out players

Yeah thats why he doesnt get called up, you need to delete the fake file before you can manage germany or have germany with their normal players.

Least he won't get injured or miss important games due to international games ;)

Okay, I've now deleted all the fake.lnc in all folders but I've noticed there are fake.edt files as well, should these be removed?
They still seem to be greyed out =S

Last edited:
Can you do this even during a save game file ??

I have the same problem all of Germany is greyed out i only ever load the Uk database, so is there any chance of getting the german team to show up im in my 2nd season...

You can't change it now. A new save has to be made for the changes to take effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.