Reaction score
Hi all,

New to the forum but i am in desperate need of help, sorry if this in the wrong section but couldn't find one that sounded appropriate. Heres the story;

In my 10 season as Union Magdalena in the Colombian First division and have won the league 8 times in a row, the domestic cup the last 2 times and just won the Copa Libertadores for the first time last season. Am now about to play the first leg of the semi-final this season and was told of international call-ups to my squad. Didn't think too much of it as i frequently lose players to this. Then i got the squad selection before the match and realised something, turns out that the call ups have removed 14 of my 25 registered players (i cannot register/replace anyone) including 2 of my 3 keepers. So now i can just about put out a starting 11 but lack any replacements and so the game will not allow me to proceed. Any ideas if there's a way around this? Failing that i have a saved game from about 6 matches previously so if you know of a way of blocking the call ups that could work too. Although all the players that get called up are 26 and below so retirement is an unlikely option.

Thanks for any help you guys can give, as i mentioned before, its quite a long save and i don't really want to give it up.

I had the same situation when I was playing Ajax in FM11. I had to just use the youngsters, I lost 1-6 or something in the league after being unbeaten for about 30 games in a row, but this was the only solution.

Problem with that is they aren't part of my 25 registered squad, and there is no window to add them and take anyone else out. Before the tournie starts you register the 25 and thats it (save for 3 changes after the group stages).

Use youngsters if not allowed to use them. Usually there is another save file but earlier in the game you can use that. To avoid this happening on the future check the call-ups if too many withdraw some

Go on holiday for the match, the Assistant will sort the team out.