Reaction score
hey guys, how do you deal with players whose agents want massive international cap bonuses? Romeu wants 110k per international cap in addition to a very hefty contract, and I have a feeling he will get called up very often... Any advice?

hey guys, how do you deal with players whose agents want massive international cap bonuses? Romeu wants 110k per international cap in addition to a very hefty contract, and I have a feeling he will get called up very often... Any advice?

Increase Signing on fee or agent fee's ... or goal bonus if he doesnt get many goals .. i never deal with things that could hammer my finances when i dont expect it or wage increases

isnt he spanish? Doubt he will get called up that often and then its only if he plays, hes got to get ahead of Alonso, Iniesta, Xavi, Isco, Navas, Silva, Mata and Busquets to name a few im 3 years in on my current game and he doest have a cap yet

isnt he spanish? Doubt he will get called up that often and then its only if he plays, hes got to get ahead of Alonso, Iniesta, Xavi, Isco, Navas, Silva, Mata and Busquets to name a few im 3 years in on my current game and he doest have a cap yet

good point, but unfortunately he's only 23 years old and already has 6 caps. Besides he plays DM so basically that's just Basquets ahead of him. i'm not worried about my finances since I'm chelsea but I would still want to avoid paying 100k every time he gets a cap...

Do clubs really pay their players massive amounts of cash to play internationals?????

I was under the impression that alot of the larger clubs dont want them playing in meaningless games because of risk of injury......

Why would they reward the risk by paying them insane amounts of money per game...

Because it can get the wages lower, although I doubt many players in real life have a clause like that.

Oh and by the way, most clubs in foreign countries are more patriotic and want their players to play for the international teams, it's mainly just England where the clubs have more power/meaning than the national team... :)