International Game - Win One Take One

Really happy to see this back! And what a way to start the Euros at home ;) I'll take Vrsalijko please!

Good to see this back! Gerst performance of Bont for me. I choose Bisha out of the amazing squad of Sudan!

Good to see you back. Now that you are please redo the last game...I'm not looking forward to playing Portugal anymore.

gutted to only draw as had my eyes on Zlatan but really glad to see this isn't over

Spain will take Markus Henriksen. No clue who he is, but he's the most valuable player in that Norway team :D

Brilliant news this is back, would i be able to see a pick of our tactic and first team from the last match so i can see who is worth bringing in for Wales thanks mate

Rodrigue Ninga for Nigeria please.

I might struggle to get online for the next week or so, so if you are just waiting on my pick just have the highest valued player from the opposing team. Thanks.

Could I also see Argentina's team/line-up please?

If I need to pick before then I'll take Albornoz

Have lost save again :( last auto save was in May (before EUROS etc.) don't really know what to do?

Play the first round of Euros but let the original winners still have their picks, and losers lose the same player, regardless of what the results are the second time around?

My hearts agrees with Patrick, my head says we redo every game so I can ignore the complete mess I have made!

Either way keep up the great work Weiry I honestly don't mind what you decide as long as we get to keep going. Been enjoying this!