International job question

Reaction score
I am English and can get the England job but even though I am the best manager on the game, I can mever get other jobs, they always appoint managers with very few manager points so is it even possible for me to get the Spain or Italy job or other top countries, I've been trying for seasons

Yep - currently i am in June 2016 in my Newcastle story and with my nationality (Scottish) I have already managed Belgium for 2 and a half years and have been manager of Italy for 1 year. Have been offered many jobs along the way without even applying for them from Croatia, Turkey, Holland, Spain, France and Scotland!

I cannget Scotland and Belgium jobs, but no top countries and I am in 2028, can you even manage Croatia on handheld?

Yep - currently i am in June 2016 in my Newcastle story and with my nationality (Scottish) I have already managed Belgium for 2 and a half years and have been manager of Italy for 1 year. Have been offered many jobs along the way without even applying for them from Croatia, Turkey, Holland, Spain, France and Scotland!

No you can't it's impossible unless you press apply to job like 50 times

I'm the best manager on the game with nearly 10k manager points but coz I'm Kenyan I can't get a national job