International League (Tournament)

bafana17

Reaction score
I was wondering how i would go about making an international league or format, i have downloaded a tool so i can now change continents of countries and many other things..

But i still dont know how to create an international league, where do i go? how?

I tried but all it pretty much let me do was the teams that would participate,past history and the name, i couldnt select dates or anything...therefore it did not work when i tried to load it up

My goal is to make a tri nations league, which consists of australia,south africa and new zealand, if you know rugby you will understand what i mean, i just want to add another tournament so managin an international team doesnt become boring.

Please guys i really want to know how to make one...Thanks
And if anyone could maybe try and make this, i will be truely grateful and would help in any way i could.

Thanks.

If you download this attached file, you will get an International Champions League with 192 national teams. It's great fun :)

Thanks for the link dude.

But do you know how i would go about making my own?

Thanks for the link dude.

But do you know how i would go about making my own?

well, you could create a country's nation rules, then create a cup competition in that certain country using the editor. Add the cup into the nation rules, and then manually add countries :)

well, you could create a country's nation rules, then create a cup competition in that certain country using the editor. Add the cup into the nation rules, and then manually add countries :)

Sounds like something im not capable of.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Anyone here capable do making one for me?

It would be greatfully appreciated