Seabear

Reaction score
Was just wondering how long it took till countries started approaching you to manage their countries. I'm in my third season with united and have been fairly successful but whenever i announce my intention to manage a country my interest gets laugh off?

For example, england got knocked out of the second round of the world cup and hodgson leaves his post. I have just come off an unbeaten season with united won all the trophies bar the capital one cup. I applied for the role but was laughed off and brendan rogers got picked who was sacked by liverpool in the first season. -.-

Same thing happened to me after the third season. Won three PL trophies in a row, apply for vacant England job, get laughed at, Rodgers gets the job. Even if my reputation was world class and his only national. Even if I didn't get the job I wouldn't mind, but getting laughed at after dominating the Premier League for three seasons? Doesn't make sense.

Same thing happened to me after the third season. Won three PL trophies in a row, apply for vacant England job, get laughed at, Rodgers gets the job. Even if my reputation was world class and his only national. Even if I didn't get the job I wouldn't mind, but getting laughed at after dominating the Premier League for three seasons? Doesn't make sense.

it's ridiculous :/ really fancied taking england to the euro's in 2016. Got this regen who came through my ranks in my first season who could be england's next best talent.

yeah i have just won the Europa league and 2nd in prem...and mexico sacked their manager..they laughed at me...y dont i get the job very very annoying

well u have to build up your reputation over number of years im 6 years into my journey man save and im managing Congo cause you need to start small with national teams. pick a smaller national team apply once you get one take it give it year or 2 and you will then get way more national teams to take you on. u cant walk into England manager after only 3 years never happens. u gotta work your way up to best national teams I find in every football manager

im currently managing holland as well as manchester united just after the world cup applied for it and got it

That's with England, now imagine getting that applying to Ghana...

The Easiest way to manage an international team is win every major cup (forget about capital one cup) and sign good players so your ranked in the top 20 managers, once that has happened most international teams will be throwing themselves over you, Also(dont forget its good to be from the country you want to manage) if all else fails just aplly to every international team

That's with England, now imagine getting that applying to Ghana...

i am in 2017, taking wycombe to the championship last year and i took over ghana in the summer. ghana was surprised that i was even interested in the job and i got hired immediately. before that, i applied to coach the brazil under 23s and was quickly dismissed.