Raikan007

Reaction score
Since the beginning of my save which is now coming close to the end of my 6th season in charge at QPR after winning several trophies in the past 4 years including:

1 ECL
2 EPL titles
1 FA Cup
1 Carling Cup
2 Community Shields
1 World Club championship
1 Euro Super Cup

View attachment 320666

I have been courted by every big club across the globe with huge offers in wages and transfer budgets, even though I selected semi-professional experience at the start, I have yet to be offered an International job for some odd reason!

I have also barely seen ANY managers retire and or get fired from the start of the game..

I went to the job security page to see if anything was available and right there were 4 teams that I would consider managing, even though I should be sitting with Brazil/Germany etc..

Has anyone also noticed this or is it just me?

View attachment 320665

My last save I got the Northern Ireland job , then went onto take the Spain job whilst managing Man utd 5 seasons in . What do you mean selected semi professional experience ! Sorry if this is a dumb question

I don't really know, there is a known bug with international positions not getting filled. You just have to keep tabs and apply, I find.

Never had much issue with the jobs not being available, tend to find if they do happen though it's after a major tournament when four or five might pop up at once. Top teams hardly ever come up unless they win or do shocking in a tournament though.

Managed to get England job before after 5 seasons with Liverpool (had already done 3 seasons at a lower league team). Italy, Spain, Germany I've been laughed off from every time, been offered a couple of smaller country jobs too.

My last save I got the Northern Ireland job , then went onto take the Spain job whilst managing Man utd 5 seasons in . What do you mean selected semi professional experience ! Sorry if this is a dumb question

at the start of the game when you make your manager, you can choose your experience ranging from:

Sunday League
Semi-Pro
Professional
International

I don't really know, there is a known bug with international positions not getting filled. You just have to keep tabs and apply, I find.

yeah mate, well there would have been the WC 2014, Euro 2016, Confed Cup, several AFCONS, Gold Cup etc.. so there should have been a few..

the problem is that these nations are NOT OFFERING you the jobs, a lot of nations used to APPROACH you :)

I was offered the Paraguay job which I turned down, wanting Uruguay as they are 7th in the World

yeah mate, well there would have been the WC 2014, Euro 2016, Confed Cup, several AFCONS, Gold Cup etc.. so there should have been a few..

the problem is that these nations are NOT OFFERING you the jobs, a lot of nations used to APPROACH you :)

I was offered the Paraguay job which I turned down, wanting Uruguay as they are 7th in the World

Yeah, I know what you mean.

In FM12, I started out with Spain and didn't meet expectations in the Euros, so I was sacked.

But immediately after that, Capello retired and I was offered the England job (i didn't even apply for it)

But in FM 13, I haven't been approached on any of my saves.

I applied for 6 jobs after the 14 World Cup and only England offered me a job.

I was just wondering, is there some sort of mechanism in-game that decides whether countries approach you?

I was just wondering, is there some sort of mechanism in-game that decides whether countries approach you?

as it seems there is a bit of a bug at the moment! however, I know SI are not planning on releasing another fix/patch...

so just always be on the lookout for International jobs as they most probably won't approach you

I applied for the Nigeria job during my second season as a former International. Won the EPL and League Cup with Chelsea, and was unbeaten in all competitions up to the point of when I applied. My application was laughed off. Don't know how long it takes or how much club success is needed to be able to take over at least a top 20 team in the world.

I applied for the Nigeria job during my second season as a former International. Won the EPL and League Cup with Chelsea, and was unbeaten in all competitions up to the point of when I applied. My application was laughed off. Don't know how long it takes or how much club success is needed to be able to take over at least a top 20 team in the world.

that is pretty bad mate, they should never laugh you off!

that was meant to be rectified in the newest patch! guess SI did not do it properly..

really bad!

that is pretty bad mate, they should never laugh you off!

that was meant to be rectified in the newest patch! guess SI did not do it properly..

really bad!

Yeah was very disappointing. I'd love to say I'm not running the latest patch, but... I am. This happened only yesterday.