BatesyWhoa

Reaction score
Two things please guys. Never managed a national team before and just started along side my club management.
1) what are the advantages to be gained by managing a nation?
2) how do I find good regens for my national pool and other players that are different nationalities but eligible for mine?

There is a filter is the player search box which allows you to search for players eligible for your nation. I pt does bring up all the players of that nationality as well. Example:

you are England manager and search for English eligible players. It brings up all English players as well as uncapped players with current (for example) French nationality with English second nationality.

The advantages are an increase in your own personal reputation if you do well. You can also build strong relationships with players which can help you to sign them as a club manager in the future.

If you are a club manager as well as a national manager, you can be biased towards your own club players, giving them caps, thus improving their ability and experience ahead of players at rival clubs. Balance this carefully though, international management is tough. You need the best team you can get.

Dude thanks for that it's really helpful. I'm assuming it helps to have as many leagues loaded up as possible in order to get the biggest national pool you can. I've started to manage Peru and my national pool is pretty limited at the moment but only have English leagues loaded. I've just added Peruvian league but gotta wait a few months for it to kick in.