International Management

Safc

Reaction score
Anyone ever tried starting a game as an international team ? if so how did it go ?

on fm 2008 i won the euros n the world cup wit holland

did u start the game just as an international manager? im thinking of doing it but i dont know if its going to be too long a time between games and if itll get boring

ive been tempted before on previous fm games when ive been offered international jobs to resign from my club job to concentrate on the international post. I guess if you were being proper keen it would involve watching matches of your players or potential players for their club sides. But never actually done that cos id imagine it would get boring, but i dunno on fm09 hasnt the international management been revamped?

i havent tried it yet, if so whats the differences? enough to do to keep u going between matches or just something to do alongside ur club job?

I've done a few international games, won the World Cup and Euro C'ships with England, took Scotland to the WC and the quarter finals of the Euros and had a vaguely successful game with Malaysia too.

It's quite fun, just go on holiday in between fixtures. International management isn't something that you can sit down and play straight, unless you have a club post too.

yh it does get boring tbh but i was enjoyin it wit holland then ma computer broke. The now im waiting for international vacancies so i can manger an international team alng wit club aswell

yeah i thought it may get a bit boring ive only ever done it whilst managing a club , and it was quite enjoyable then .

i started a game with mexico and it was interestign won the gold cup they have and then got to quarters of the world cup and was unbeatn for a year or soo and the players were good then took the chesterfield job wich didnt wrk quite as well